Any hope of permanent Snipers and Swat?

I haven’t logged in in days(weeks?) I just have no interest in this game without both of these modes being persistent.

Is there any hope that game modes I’ve enjoyed for the past several years will be implemented or should I just trade it in? And will future releases be completely useless to me for the first several months they are out because of a lack of these playlists?

Also, when is 343i/-Yoink!- going to reverse their INSANE stance on not wanting streamers and video makers to make money from ad revenue on halo videos?

EDIT: I don’t want to just be all negative…when I first got this game I could barely contain my excitement. I loved the gameplay and the graphics, it really was/is my favorite halo game in a lot of ways. But I just can’t get over this, it’s ruining the experience for my friends and I.

I havent hopes of nothing in this H4.

SWAT is already permanent if I’m not wrong…

> SWAT is already permanent if I’m not wrong…

It has stuck around for a couple weeks, but has 343i actually stated they plan to keep it permanently? Without this assurance, I’m left assuming they’ll just take it away at any point randomly.

All this makes me never want to preorder another 343i game again. I wish so much I had saved that $100 and waited to see what playlists were available. But I never dreamed that would be an issue!

This is so frustrating!

SWAT will stay as long as it’s popular so it’s not going anywhere. Why complain about something that might not even happen?

> SWAT will stay as long as it’s popular so it’s not going anywhere. Why complain about something that might not even happen?

Because 343i took snipers away even though it was popular. There’s a precedent, and it worries me.

Snipers playlist was awful. Instant respawn, kill cams, no Stability mod, radar, and most of the maps. I am glad it was removed, i just hope it comes back better like Slayer Pro does.

> Snipers playlist was awful. Instant respawn, kill cams, no Stability mod, radar, and most of the maps. I am glad it was removed, i just hope it comes back better like Slayer Pro does.

It needed tweaking, but it’s been gone for weeks now. Surely it wouldn’t take -that- long to correct such issues?

> > Snipers playlist was awful. Instant respawn, kill cams, no Stability mod, radar, and most of the maps. I am glad it was removed, i just hope it comes back better like Slayer Pro does.
>
> It needed tweaking, but it’s been gone for weeks now. Surely it wouldn’t take -that- long to correct such issues?

Many people are asking for it, 343i knows this. Snipers will get another shot. Don’t worry. Enjoy the playlists you like that you have in the meantime.

> Snipers playlist was awful.

Pure opinion.

> I am glad it was removed, i just hope it comes back better like Slayer Pro does.

It could do without instant respawns. Otherwise, it was fine.

> > > Snipers playlist was awful. Instant respawn, kill cams, no Stability mod, radar, and most of the maps. I am glad it was removed, i just hope it comes back better like Slayer Pro does.
> >
> > It needed tweaking, but it’s been gone for weeks now. Surely it wouldn’t take -that- long to correct such issues?
>
> Many people are asking for it, 343i knows this. Snipers will get another shot. Don’t worry. Enjoy the playlists you like that you have in the meantime.

Even if they fix it eventually, I never imagined I’d have to wait months to play on my two favorite playlists.

Is there any kind of official feedback on this issue? Where do I go to read dev updates and that kind of stuff.