any hope for pc players left out to join Oct 1st?

I was wondering if those unfortunate enough to be left out during this past weekends tech preview will be invited for this upcoming weekend?
I Had been in every flight since halo ce, had upgraded my gpu to a 3070, and updated my specs on my insider profile yet had to sit this past weekend out. Was there any word on them opening up the preview for those left out? I heard rumors of possible “buddy codes” being sent. Was wondering what 343 was planning to do for those left out.

They said they are working on something for Steam :slight_smile:

They mentioned some thing about sending an extra key to all PC players that go an invite, to give to a friend. Not confirmed yet though.

they should just add the flight on steam like a normal game so everyone can download it then later they can remove it the invite system is just trash

> 2533274803966644;1:
> I was wondering if those unfortunate enough to be left out during this past weekends tech preview will be invited for this upcoming weekend?
> I Had been in every flight since halo ce, had upgraded my gpu to a 3070, and updated my specs on my insider profile yet had to sit this past weekend out. Was there any word on them opening up the preview for those left out? I heard rumors of possible “buddy codes” being sent. Was wondering what 343 was planning to do for those left out.

Right there with ya, forgot to upload a new DXDiag after upgrading my PC.

Really hoping long time fans like us who missed out on previous flights get a chance to play this weekend.