any hope for forge?

to be as epic as reach was?
i mean the maps are tiny (prob why we dont have falcons or hornets)
wht it needs in my opinion

• forgeworld return
  • falcons
  • hornets
  • mammoth (its already in game on campaign so why not? halo 3 had it)
  • bring back the old warthog in halo 4 it drives weird bring back the one from reach
  • the forge parts unique to the 3 maps we have now should be in 1 map named forgeworld and should not be unique to those -Yoink- maps

as u can see its a small simple list of things already ingame or of iwhc they already have examples and modells wich im sure will make forge in halo 4 more fun

any opinions?

ps: i know matchmaking is broke to but i kinda have no hopes for tht anymore besides a large part of the halo community plays custom games mostof the time created in forge

• No. Forge World was big, but was a disapointment to me. It’s the same enviroment, thing that many of the fans disliked and we wanted more enviorments (a Space one, thing 343i gave us).

• We still have the Banshee. The beloved Halo 2 only had the Banshee.

• Mammoth looks awesome, but it’s too big for Forge and for War Games.

• The Warthog doesn’t feel “heavier” and it’s easy to drive, but to easy to destroy. Just add more health to vehicules and ta-da.

first of all id like to say u should never put a step backwards 343 did a step backwards with halo 4 forge and allot of other things

also havent u noticed theres more people playing reach thn there is people playing halo 4?
theres also allot more activity on reachs forgeoworld thn there is in forge in H4?
people like reachs forge allot better it allows for more variety

forgeworld beats current halo 4 forge maps its allot bigger and u can build whtever u want wherever u want

also halo 3 did have mammoth

That was Bungie. This is 343i.

> to be as epic as reach was?
> i mean <mark>the maps are tiny</mark> (prob why we dont have falcons or hornets)
> wht it needs in my opinion

You think they’re tiny because most of the time maps in Reach are either Horizontal or Vertical, almost never are they both simultaneously.

While I do think we need a bigger map, there’s no need for a massive one like Forge World.

> to be as epic as reach was?
> i mean the maps are tiny (prob why we dont have falcons or hornets)
> wht it needs in my opinion
>
> - forgeworld return
> - falcons
> - hornets
> - mammoth (its already in game on campaign so why not? halo 3 had it)
> - bring back the old warthog in halo 4 it drives weird bring back the one from reach
> - the forge parts unique to the 3 maps we have now should be in 1 map named forgeworld and should not be unique to those Yoink! maps
>
>
> as u can see its a small simple list of things already ingame or of iwhc they already have examples and modells wich im sure will make forge in halo 4 more fun
>
> any opinions?
>
> ps: i know matchmaking is broke to but i kinda have no hopes for tht anymore besides a large part of the halo community plays custom games mostof the time created in forge

fist half your point dont relate to forge, but to the game as a whole. Second While, forge world had far more terrain then the 3 forge maps we have now do, the actual building space is almost the same. Impact might not have much ground, but it has a huge air space. and besides specific maps that were made to use all of forge world, when did you need that much space. The 3 maps put together have more space the forge worlds does, and more variety. Thirdly, dont complain that we have new pieces in addition to the old ones. It would have been cool if forge world could have been a forth forge area though, then we could recreate cool custom levels from reach.