Any help as to why I keep getting kicked?

Every single war zone match I play kicks me out. There is no lag or anything connection wise happening, and after I get thrown back to the menu there is no error message or anything. Anyone have any ideas why this keeps happening? I haven’t been able to finish a war zone match for two days as of now and it’s starting to get frustrating

I’m having the same problem. Won’t let me finish any match, just quietly takes me back to the menu. Wtf

> 2533274797974279;1:
> Every single war zone match I play kicks me out. There is no lag or anything connection wise happening, and after I get thrown back to the menu there is no error message or anything. Anyone have any ideas why this keeps happening? I haven’t been able to finish a war zone match for two days as of now and it’s starting to get frustrating

It happens to me every once in awhile, kicking me out of the game entirely but I’m not sure as to why.

> 2533275017603223;3:
> > 2533274797974279;1:
> > Every single war zone match I play kicks me out. There is no lag or anything connection wise happening, and after I get thrown back to the menu there is no error message or anything. Anyone have any ideas why this keeps happening? I haven’t been able to finish a war zone match for two days as of now and it’s starting to get frustrating
>
>
> It happens to me every once in awhile, kicking me out of the game entirely but I’m not sure as to why.

Server issues?

Possibly? I’m not entirely sure, to be honest. It doesn’t happen that often luckily.

Have you restarted your modem/router and restarted Halo 5 from the dashboard? It’s not a permanent fix, but this works well enough for me sometimes.

This happens to me too, but it’s usually only when the wife starts streaming Netflix without me knowing, lol ( I don’t even try to play online games now if she is plans on streaming anything). However based on what you have said, just restart everything. Router, modem and hard reset your console. Then if it still happens it is probably just the Halo 5 servers. I never quit matches, which is why I hate it when I get kicked out of one. It’s the one thing that makes me really rage at this game, lol.

The servers seem to be having trouble this week. It must be preliminary stuff before Januarys update.