Any Halo Twitch Streamers here?

Hey guys been using twitch alot lately and have been connecting with a lot of other halo players through twitch and its alot of fun broadcasting together. I was wondering if any community members here uses twitch? Mine’s Hakuru15

For starters. 343 need to make an official pinned I am streaming now thread here on waypoint like the stream thread on team beyond so you can tune in easier to people who stream halo via waypoint but so far no response from this.I have been using twitch regularly and streaming mostly Halo since I started streaming in august 2014.Since then i’ve improved my streaming equipment and my twitch is at https://www.twitch.tv/samshepardgaming/profile

> 2533274871425050;2:
> For starters. 343 need to make an official pinned I am streaming now thread here on waypoint like the stream thread on team beyond so you can tune in easier to people who stream halo via waypoint but so far no response from this.I have been using twitch regularly and streaming mostly Halo since I started streaming in august 2014.Since then i’ve improved my streaming equipment and my twitch is at Twitch

Totally agree, that would be quite awesome actually. Anyways just followed :slight_smile: Hopefully when you’re on I’ll host you :smiley:

> 2535462263557657;3:
> > 2533274871425050;2:
> > For starters. 343 need to make an official pinned I am streaming now thread here on waypoint like the stream thread on team beyond so you can tune in easier to people who stream halo via waypoint but so far no response from this.I have been using twitch regularly and streaming mostly Halo since I started streaming in august 2014.Since then i’ve improved my streaming equipment and my twitch is at Twitch
>
>
> Totally agree, that would be quite awesome actually. Anyways just followed :slight_smile: Hopefully when you’re on I’ll host you :smiley:

thanks

I also stream I always play with viewers just click the link to the right! KappaLink

I usually just use twitch for a small youtube channel I have but my twitch is TheHoodedWolf52