Any Halo MCC Clans recruiting?

As long as I don’t have to change my gamertag I’d be up for joining. Just let me know what you clan is about down below.

Hey SyncroRaptureYT, if you have a Facebook account, you should check out the group I own, called Halo 3 Lives On! This community was started in 2013 to help H3 gamers find team mates for campaign, matchmaking or custom games. Now with almost 1,400 members, we’ve expanded the group parameters to include Halo: Reach (360) and the Master Chief Collection! Here is the url for quick access: facebook.com/groups/needz.moar.h3

Best of luck,
Piffin

Message me on Xbox live MagicHitmansean

Onyx Shield

Hey Syncro. If you are interested, I have a community that I am starting called The Night Watch. The idea behind it is to help players like you find a team worth playing with that you get along and play well with.

The thing that makes this Group unique is that it is open to all players, Clanless or not. There will be events that invite all clans around to participate in such as:

• Tournaments- Custom Games- Campaign/Spartan Ops Co-op
    And a special event I am developing called Territory Wars, Where all the Halo games are combines into one large playing field for teams and clans to compete.

If you would like to know more details, Shoot me a message via Waypoint, or message me on Xbox, I usually respond withing 30 min of receiving a message, even if it says i’m offline. (Just make sure it is Text, not voice)

Take it easy, and hope to hear from you soon.