Any groups out here still achievement hunting?

I wouldn’t mind getting all the Halo 3 and Reach achievements!

It’s 10:00pm and we’re looking for another to help with Vidmaster Annual at the current time. I’ll send you an XBL message

I’ve got everything on 3 and Reach. I’m debating doing Halo 4 as never finished it and I know it will be impossible at the end of the year.

I am just missing the online dlc stuff but I can’t see myself bothering with it tbh as I assume I’d have to boost.

> 2535449464077716;1:
> I wouldn’t mind getting all the Halo 3 and Reach achievements!

Check out Discord… there are several completionist channels where gamers are looking to meet up and get (mostly) OG Halo achievements. Plus there’s also True Achievements as well… they have sessions you can sign up for them to get the achievements you’re looking for.

> 2533274801036271;3:
> I’ve got everything on 3 and Reach. I’m debating doing Halo 4 as never finished it and I know it will be impossible at the end of the year.
>
> I am just missing the online dlc stuff but I can’t see myself bothering with it tbh as I assume I’d have to boost.

You can use TrueAchievements to make it a whole lot easier. All the DLC achievements are glitched in a good way, so unlocking one or two from each pack should trigger the rest to unlock.

I am looking to get the annual and dejavu achievements of anyone wants in jus tt add and message me.

> 2533274811991811;6:
> I am looking to get the annual and dejavu achievements of anyone wants in jus tt add and message me.

I’d actually like to get them on my backup account. Send me an Xbox Live message to lildry23.