Any Europeans left out there?

First off got to say I do really enjoy Halo 5 but I’m wondering if any European players still play at all?

The game is pretty unplayable about 80% of the time because of not being able to choose server by region (something that doesn’t look to be changing anytime soon as there has been no response by 343 on that 2000+ replies forum topic about it!)

I’m by no means MLG but I do know if you shoot someone 4/5+ times in the head they should die, or hit someone directly with a wrath cannon they should prroooobbbbaaably be dead too (blah blah blah the list continues…)

It’s frustrating at the end of the day because when you do find that European server the game plays like a dream, shots connect, people die when you punch them in the back and I don’t end up with 20/30 assists and 4 billion deaths.

I don’t want this to be a ranty post, because at the end of the day it’s just a game, but I do feel just because Europeans aren’t in the larger percentile of purchasers doesn’t mean that we should suffer a handicapped experience, we’ve still bought the game!

So anyone still soldiering on from Europe or are you on the verge of giving up?

The region known as Europe suffered a massive cataclysmic event not too long ago. The rest of the world decided that it would be too much trouble to go in and rebuild/find people. So no. There are no more Europeans left out there.

On a lighter note…I am so confused as to how your servers are so bad. I play from the middle east and am able to do just fine.

It’s about 1:30 am in the uk, i suggest if you really want to know, post your question earlier in the evening.

Swede/European here, still playing… Mostly Forge now though but I enjoy the occasional Warzone/Arena matches

> 2576836393959214;2:
> The region known as Europe suffered a massive cataclysmic event not too long ago. The rest of the world decided that it would be too much trouble to go in and rebuild/find people. So no. There are no more Europeans left out there.
>
> On a lighter note…I am so confused as to how your servers are so bad. I play from the middle east and am able to do just fine.

Oh dear… better call the olds and see if they made it!!

The servers are fine, it’s just finding one… 9 times out of 10 it’s an american server and unfortunately 300ms ping against a 15/30ms ping is a big disadvantage

yeah if you’re playing now you’re playing at what me and my friends call yank’o’clock, you will notice delay more than anything else, if you’re getting worse performance than that consistently it’s a problem your end.

> 2533274800501112;6:
> yeah if you’re playing now you’re playing and what me and my friends call yank’o’clock, you will notice delay more than anything else if you’re getting worse performance than that consistently it’s a problem your end.

Yea thought as much, main time I play as work or out during day, insomniac by night

I must admit that I do most of my playing around this time at the weekends(01.00 GMT) and apart from maybe a few wtf moments where I have been ground pounded in an impossible place, I havn’t encountered hardly any problems my end. Although that does not mean that they happen to others.
Maybe If your going to play do a fresh re-boot of your router and clear the cach on the xbox, that might help with any packet loss between yourself and the server.

European here, wifi connection. The game plays well most of the times, with no lag. But i only play during day time, if i boot a match at peak hour in the us ill most likely get matched with them and sometimes lags.

> 2576836393959214;2:
> The region known as Europe suffered a massive cataclysmic event not too long ago. The rest of the world decided that it would be too much trouble to go in and rebuild/find people. So no. There are no more Europeans left out there.
>
> On a lighter note…I am so confused as to how your servers are so bad. I play from the middle east and am able to do just fine.

Yes, your connection magically skips through time and space and arrives instantaneously. Whereas the rest of us are limited by the speed of electricity travelling through several pieces of equipment and 1000s of miles of cables. Congrats to you for inventing such a magical connection, perhaps you could let us all know how it works?

> 2533274792641480;10:
> > 2576836393959214;2:
> > The region known as Europe suffered a massive cataclysmic event not too long ago. The rest of the world decided that it would be too much trouble to go in and rebuild/find people. So no. There are no more Europeans left out there.
> >
> > On a lighter note…I am so confused as to how your servers are so bad. I play from the middle east and am able to do just fine.
>
>
> Yes, your connection magically skips through time and space and arrives instantaneously. Whereas the rest of us are limited by the speed of electricity travelling through several pieces of equipment and 1000s of miles of cables. Congrats to you for inventing such a magical connection, perhaps you could let us all know how it works?

You seem to have taken me saying that my connection is fine as me bashing. I am telling you that I do not have the problems others do. Congrats.

I still play, I’m from the UK. I avoid the lag problems by using CQC tactics and lag skills to win!

> 2576836393959214;11:
> > 2533274792641480;10:
> > > 2576836393959214;2:
> > > The region known as Europe suffered a massive cataclysmic event not too long ago. The rest of the world decided that it would be too much trouble to go in and rebuild/find people. So no. There are no more Europeans left out there.
> > >
> > > On a lighter note…I am so confused as to how your servers are so bad. I play from the middle east and am able to do just fine.
> >
> >
> > Yes, your connection magically skips through time and space and arrives instantaneously. Whereas the rest of us are limited by the speed of electricity travelling through several pieces of equipment and 1000s of miles of cables. Congrats to you for inventing such a magical connection, perhaps you could let us all know how it works?
>
>
> You seem to have taken me saying that my connection is fine as me bashing. I am telling you that I do not have the problems others do. Congrats.

Yes you do have the problems that others do, as you live in the same universe and are bound by the same laws of physics as the rest of us. Whether you’re smart enough to realise that is another thing…

Well even when I play late I never play with any european at all