Any Commendations you proud of finishing?

As I said in an older post I only really play for Commendations now. So far I’m almost done with the UNSC commendation, just the Hydra and Spartan Laser is left. Personally I’m happy I finally got the Jackal slayer finished, Railgun finished, and soon the Boltshot and Storm Rifle. What about you guys?

Boltshot for sure.

> 2533274917099112;2:
> Boltshot for sure.

Boltshot bros! I also really like my current Emblem the Carbine Pinwheel. I was hoping it would be the smart scope for it.

Not really; can’t say I would be proud of any of them. However some are ridiculous, like the mongoose destroyer.

I think the commendations in this halo are a little too easy to get, but that’s just me.

> 2604983891615163;5:
> I think the commendations in this halo are a little too easy to get, but that’s just me.

Oh by a long shot they’re too easy, but at least it’s not Halo 4 level grinding. It took forever to get the full Assassination one mastered.

I’d say I’m pretty proud of getting my DMR and Gungoose Gunner commendations since they’re my favorite weapon and coolest vehicle.

> 2533274812438213;3:
> > 2533274917099112;2:
> > Boltshot for sure.
>
>
> Boltshot bros! I also really like my current Emblem the Carbine Pinwheel. I was hoping it would be the smart scope for it.

Yeah. Some of the emblems you get are irrelevant to the commendation.