Any clans recruiting?

The title kinda says it all. Kinda new to the whole clan thing so sorry. Gamertag is jeditommy1 if you need to message me. Thanks

Yup. Question though, do you have a mic and how old are you?

We are looking for mature 18+ clan Members and are looking for players to help us become a part of something new with leadership options. We have community of over 400 representing out name! We are currently looking for active members to fill our rosters so we can play online together with set practice times and dates. Whether you are casual or competitive we have a place for you At Legion of Honor.LEGION HONOR CODE

• The families and personal lives of our Legionnaires will always come first. Dont forget to let us know though!
  • The Legion believes in maturity and respect in gaming, We seek to recruit individuals who share that belief.
  • Legionnaires shall not dishonor the Legion by boosting, utilizing glitches, hacks, or cheats on the battlefield. Fair game play is the best game play.
  • Above all else, the Legion is a family. As such, Legionnaires shall treat each other with the respect, as we all deserve.
  • Moonlighting is strictly prohibited. Our Legionnaires cannot play in or for a clan that supports the same games we do.
  • The Legion neither participates in nor encourages trash talking. Our skills and conduct serve as our voice. Keep is clean guys.
  • All Legionnaires must abide by the Honor Code both on and off the battlefield. We represent the Legion at all times.If you decide to join us, then please let the clan know that I sent you.
    My GT: XoEab
  • Name of your clan: Legion of Honor - Point of contact [GT] Crombly or XoEab - Clan mission We are looking for mature 18+ clan Members and are looking for players to help us become a part of something new with leadership options. We have community of over 400 representing out name! We are currently looking for active members to fill our rosters so we can play online together with set practice times and dates. Whether you are casual or competitive we have a place for you At Legion of Honor

COME JOIN OUR GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH COMPANY!

Yeah Chiefz With a Z!

honorbound
A Spartan Company, providing commitment and dedication to the eradication of hostilities.

Honorbound seeks only the best trained Spartans in their efforts to maintain control of their interests as well as those of allies.

If you feel you have a place within our ranks, any Spartan is able to apply.

Contact SpartanO49 or Didilly over forums or XBO for more info.

> 2533274949770096;1:
> The title kinda says it all. Kinda new to the whole clan thing so sorry. Gamertag is jeditommy1 if you need to message me. Thanks

join LGR we play mostly warzone and some arena we have 16 members sent you an invite

Hello I’m also pretty new to this whole clan recruitment, I consider myself a casual gamer in other words any chance I get I’m 30 years old and don’t have a mic please advise on what I need to do also live in ireland for timezones and stuff

i am looking for anyone who is’nt a d bag . BUAO Bro Squad is for laid back forum posters to get away from negitive comments and acually have a decent discussion

I am the leader of Keys to Your Death. We are recruiting.