Any clans or individuals..i need your help.

I’ve asked a few clans to help with this…some expressed interest but never got back to me so i decided to post it here…

Hey guys, Advent Faith from Advent Halo here (www.adventhalo.net), and i just wanted to present a little idea to you all.
Basically, what i want to do is have a “Learning Night”(unofficial name) for people who are new to the game/aren’t very skilled when Halo 4 comes out. It could teach them map callouts, individual skills, teamwork, strategy, etc. I would like it to be a weekly or bi-weekly thing. I have a few people in my clan that would be interested in doing the teaching/coaching, but I was wondering if any other clans OR individuals would be interested in being a part of it. Obviously it would be open to my clan members as well as yours, and we would have to decide together when to do it/how often to do it.

We also had the idea of making videos with recaps of all the lessons we teach. To do that we could just go into a custom game with all of the teachers/coaches and go over everything briefly. Then we could both post the videos on our clan’s YT/Website.

Let me know if you all are interested, so we can start planning for it.
Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

hey man im in a clan called UNSDF and i am the leader of alpha group and if you want you can maybe help me at my bootcamps and stuff on callouts and tips and tricks you may know or something just message me at aDamnSpartan thanks

> hey man im in a clan called UNSDF and i am the leader of alpha group and if you want you can maybe help me at my bootcamps and stuff on callouts and tips and tricks you may know or something just message me at aDamnSpartan thanks

I was looking for people to team up on this project. The clan/individual that does it needs to be skilled at the game and know strategy/teamwork/etc.
Sorry if you misread it, i wasn’t looking for people to help lol i was looking for help.

Hey I’m intetested. I’m always trying to be a team player but I don’t know what callouts are. However I’m no noob and I’m always thinking of strategies due to being a sergeant first class in the army rangers.

The CSF might be interested in these training nights simply to boost activity, improve player call outs and fight people who are organised as we haven’t had much of any since july.

Hey Faith, the Forerunner Guard would definately be interested in this type of thing. I’ll bring it up to the guys on the site.