Any chances of Halo Xbox One at Gamescom?

I havent been keeping up with news lately, but I havent heard about whether or not Halo XO will be shown at MS’s Gamescom conference. Has 343i said anything or been hinting anything?

0 chances. Hopefully we’ll see it at the VGAs, along with a proper title.

Don’t expect anything substantial til next E3, just like with Halo 4.

I haven’t heard anything. They usually release a teaser for E3, release some info early the next year, then officially showcase it at the next E3. Although considering all the mistakes they made with Halo 4, 343 really should release info sooner this time so we know things are on track.

Don’t see why there couldn’t be a concept art trailer, like this

> Confirmed Gamescom 2013 Exhibitors:
>
> - Bethesda Softworks- Bigpoint- Deep Silver/Koch Media- Electronic Arts
> - Konami- Nintendo- NCsoft- Riot Games- Ubisoft- Valve- Wargaming- Warner Bros.

Didn’t see Microsoft or 343 Industries anywhere.

Since Halo Xbox One is going to be two years in development instead of three as the trend Bungie set, I’m guessing a late 2014 launch of the game. Which means a trailer and/or a Campaign demo at E3 and a playable (likely multiplayer) demo at RTX or something in the summer.

Which, now that I think of it, is exactly how Halo 4’s launch went.

> http://www.ign.com/wikis/gamescom/Gamescom_2013
>
>
>
> > Confirmed Gamescom 2013 Exhibitors:
> >
> > - Bethesda Softworks- Bigpoint- Deep Silver/Koch Media- Electronic Arts
> > - Konami- Nintendo- NCsoft- Riot Games- Ubisoft- Valve- Wargaming- Warner Bros.
>
> Didn’t see Microsoft or 343 Industries anywhere.
>
> Since Halo Xbox One is going to be two years in development instead of three as the trend Bungie set, I’m guessing a late 2014 launch of the game. Which means a trailer and/or a Campaign demo at E3 and a playable (likely multiplayer) demo at RTX or something in the summer.
>
> Which, now that I think of it, is exactly how Halo 4’s launch went.

I’m pretty sure it is confirmed Microsoft is making an appearance

Edit: http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/26/microsoft-gamescom-2013-conference-happening-on-august-20/

> http://www.ign.com/wikis/gamescom/Gamescom_2013
>
>
>
> > Confirmed Gamescom 2013 Exhibitors:
> >
> > - Bethesda Softworks- Bigpoint- Deep Silver/Koch Media- Electronic Arts
> > - Konami- Nintendo- NCsoft- Riot Games- Ubisoft- Valve- Wargaming- Warner Bros.
>
> Didn’t see Microsoft or 343 Industries anywhere.
>
> Since Halo Xbox One is going to be two years in development instead of three as the trend Bungie set, I’m guessing a late 2014 launch of the game. Which means a trailer and/or a Campaign demo at E3 and a playable (likely multiplayer) demo at RTX or something in the summer.
>
> Which, now that I think of it, is exactly how Halo 4’s launch went.

That’s inaccurate. MS has already confirmed to be holding a conference at Gamescom (as SpartanT110 pointed out.) And there’s apparently some reports that MS will show off a new title (many suspecting it’s Crackdown 3)

And if I recall, during Halo fest '11 (which was in August) we got a concept art trailer for Halo 4, we are nearing the same point of time in development to see a concept art trailer.

And if not at Gamescom, I hope we see something at some point this year. I remember how long it took 343i to show off Halo 4 after it’s announcement and it was a horrid period of waiting (For Reach and Halo 3 we saw first gameplay during the same year as their announcements, Reach at the VGA in the form of a trailer and Halo 3 in the form of a Alpha-stage vidoc ‘Et Tu Brute?’)

I’m hoping for some kinda news. I understand that some of the development needs to be kept under wraps just in case they change it. But seriously though they shouldn’t keep everything such a big secret. I mean look how well that worked out for halo 4. All that excitement building up for almost a year just to be underwhelmed in the end. I’m not looking forward to that feeling again.

I think if we don’t see anything at Gamescon, we will definitely see something at PAX

> > http://www.ign.com/wikis/gamescom/Gamescom_2013
> >
> >
> >
> > > Confirmed Gamescom 2013 Exhibitors:
> > >
> > > - Bethesda Softworks- Bigpoint- Deep Silver/Koch Media- Electronic Arts
> > > - Konami- Nintendo- NCsoft- Riot Games- Ubisoft- Valve- Wargaming- Warner Bros.
> >
> > Didn’t see Microsoft or 343 Industries anywhere.
> >
> > Since Halo Xbox One is going to be two years in development instead of three as the trend Bungie set, I’m guessing a late 2014 launch of the game. Which means a trailer and/or a Campaign demo at E3 and a playable (likely multiplayer) demo at RTX or something in the summer.
> >
> > Which, now that I think of it, is exactly how Halo 4’s launch went.
>
> That’s inaccurate. MS has already confirmed to be holding a conference at Gamescom (as SpartanT110 pointed out.) And there’s apparently some reports that MS will show off a new title (many suspecting it’s Crackdown 3)
>
> And if I recall, during Halo fest '11 (which was in August) we got a concept art trailer for Halo 4, we are nearing the same point of time in development to see a concept art trailer.
>
> And if not at Gamescom, I hope we see something at some point this year. I remember how long it took 343i to show off Halo 4 after it’s announcement and it was a horrid period of waiting (For Reach and Halo 3 we saw first gameplay during the same year as their announcements, Reach at the VGA in the form of a trailer and Halo 3 in the form of a Alpha-stage vidoc ‘Et Tu Brute?’)

I felt so impatient during that period. I feel the same about the championship bundle now, albeit a little less.
I feel that we will see something this year about Halo X1, be it at Gamescon, Pax, or even some leak somewhere.

> I think if we don’t see anything at Gamescon, we will definitely see something at PAX

PAX is more realistic for a concept art trailer, but I don’t think we’re going to see anything soon.

Unfortunately, I wouldn’t expect any concrete info yet. We might get something of a trailer at Pax like a few guys have mentioned, and maybe our first look at the VGA’s. But otherwise, it’s gonna be a bit before we hear anything big.