Any Chance Thruster Pack AA Can Do Damage?

Hey all,

Do you guys think it’d make sense for the thruster pack to deal damage behind you as you thrusted away? Personally this thought comes through my mind whenever I check my radar too late and notice someone’s snunk right behind me. I try to thrust away, but alas, too late. And I’m dead. Whenever this happens, I always wish that the thruster pack did damage to my opponent.

Wouldn’t it make sense for the thruster pack to deal damage? I’m guessing some kind of combustion occurs for the pack to work and if the enemy is near the thruster pack as I’m running away, the heat emission should take down some of his shields…

I don’t know if it should do damage, but outside of Flood that AA seems downright worthless to me, it barely moves you.

Unless I just suck, which may very well be the case.

I use the TP AA on all my classes, its the best AA in the game. It lets you dodge tons of stuff, and move to cover very quickly.

> I don’t know if it should do damage, but outside of Flood that AA seems downright worthless to me, it barely moves you.
>
> Unless I just suck, which may very well be the case.

I’m sure you don’t suck! When I usually use it as a defensive ability to get behind cover really quickly. Here’s a video of it’s uses around Haven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I73TvYRGXEg It can also launch you places on Solace: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KoB2emodwc :slight_smile: Hope this helped

I don’t think I’d be able to think to use the Thruster Pack like that in the heat of the battle, but I see it does have some uses, pretty cool. I was wrong.

I love the thruster pack, but i think you should have the ability to melee during the thrust (it is already in flood mode, why not in normal modes?) would make it more balanced

Well if you sprint into those Covenant barriers after a while they go down. So chances are, OP is right.

> I don’t know if it should do damage, but outside of Flood that AA seems downright worthless to me, it barely moves you.
>
> Unless I just suck, which may very well be the case.

You dont suck you just suck with it.