Any chance of some new info on bungie day

What are the chances of 343 giving us some new info on bungie day as a little tribute perhaps

vidoc please

No chance

> No chance

says you :frowning:

It would be nice of 343 to honor the ones who effectively gave them the position they have, but I doubt it. Not that it’s rude of 343 to not do it, I just think Microsoft would more or less want to shy away from collaborating with Bungie.

I don’t see why they would.

I just wanna see some forge already

> I just wanna see some forge already

Comic Con 2012

I’m willing to put money on it.

> It would be nice of 343 to honor the ones who effectively gave them the position they have, but I doubt it. Not that it’s rude of 343 to not do it, I just think Microsoft would more or less want to shy away from collaborating with Bungie.

That makes sense and makes it a possibility, I doubt it though but there still is a chance of some new information or such to be revealed.

Let Bungie be Bungie and 343i be 343i. They don’t need to celebrate Bungie day, we as fans can, but they don’t have to. 343i should have its own traditions.
Hopefully we’ll get more info at comic con.

> Let Bungie be Bungie and 343i be 343i. They don’t need to celebrate Bungie day, we as fans can, but they don’t have to. 343i should have its own traditions.
> Hopefully we’ll get more info at comic con.

Pretty much this. Its not that 343 intends to be rude by not celebrating it, but rather, they dont want to copy their traditions. Bungie day is bungie’s time to shine. Not 343’s.

If any info is given out on bungie day, it would likely relate to Destiny, not halo.

Maybe 343i day? Maybe in the year 2343 we’ll gets some Halo 4 info.

Bungie day is Bungie’s holiday, not 343’s.

I heard from Snickerdoodle (I think) that 343 day was the 343rd day of the year. Sometime around December.

Well, there is a good chance of it…

And it has sod all to do with 343i "Honouring Tradition"

It just so happens that RTX is taking place on July 7th and 8th

And a certain game we all know too little about and love just happens to be there…

That’s not to say there will be "New Information", but it is playable there, so maybe they showcase something new…

If even if it is as little as a different Spartan Ops Mission…

Would be nice, Bungie Day is my birthday as well.

Yes,new infos about the new Bungie game…

Not likely.

Why should 343i celebrate Bungie day? Bungie day is Bungie’s day, not 343i, if you’re a fan of Bungie as a company, then go a head and celebrate Bungie Day. But Halo and 343i need their own day, they don’t need to keep with Bungie’s day, Bungie is no longer apart of Halo’s life, so why should Bungie and Halo share the same day?