Any chance of banning boosters off the Halo Wars leaderboards???

Your opinions are welcome, but refrain from personal attacks and harassment of other members, and from posting content which could be viewed as threatening, abusive and inflammatory.

Additionally, do not post Halo Wars cheaters and/or boosters in the forum. Instead, e-mail us at preview@halowaypoint.com with any links to relevant game stats. Thank you.

*This post has been edited by a moderator.

It’s odd, I was just thinking of starting a thread questioning why boosting in HW is deemed acceptable (or at least it seemed like it back on HaloWars.com)

So… Why is it deemed acceptable?

It is deemed “acceptable” by these losers because nothing is done about it whatsoever. The real top players usually have enough dignity to stay legit, but mediocre trash like the 3 names I stated above know there are no consequences so they do it.

Unfortunately I couldn’t find this pic without text attached but I think it sums up this thread perfectly.

srs

You do realize that it’s a leaderboard, right? Those things are only inhabited by hackers and boosters and it will never change. Just accept it because nobody even looks at them. I only looked on it once because my friend said he hacked MW2’s.