Any Chance of a Ranked Rejoin Button?

I’m trying to wrap my head around the fact that a competitive ranked game mode, does not have a simple rejoin button. Especially on a game in beta, when it is expected to crash. It crashes a little too frequently (once every couple hours) but just a couple minutes ago I crashed in one ranked match. I was upset but I moved on and try to focus up for the next match, not even 30 seconds into the next match I crashed. De-ranking me and giving me a ban, that makes 4 ranked matches that I crashed in. I really hope this is something 343i has on their priority list. I assume they are already working on one. Hopefully it can be hot-fixed in soon.

WOOOOOOOOOW MAKE THAT -Yoink!- 5 BUD! ISNT THAT JUST PEACHY. NOW IT’S TELLING ME MY REPLY ISN’T GOOD ENOUGH? THE -Yoink!- IS THIS -Yoink!- FORUM DUDE?! -Yoink!- YOUR STUPID -Yoink!- UNCLEAR BODY, LET ME POST MY -Yoink!- FROM YOUR STUPID -Yoink!- BROKEN -Yoink!- GAME THAT CRASHES EVERY 30 -Yoink!- SECONDS. SORRY I SHOULDN’T YELL, YOU’RE ONLY FUNDED BY A MULTI TRILLION DOLLAR COMPANY, MAKING A GAME THAT WAS DELAYED A WHOLE -Yoink!- YEAR. WiTh OuT A -Yoink!- ReJOIN BUTTON!!!