Any chance for a High-res shot of a Pelican?

Pleeeeeeeeeease? :slight_smile:

I noticed on the homepage the picture of the Pelican (As part of the campaign demo story), looks amazing. I’d really like a high-res shot of it, if possible.

:slight_smile:

It looked pretty cool to me too, and would make a nice wallpaper.

I’d love a high-res screenshot of a Pelican too.

I wouldn’t mind a High-res shot either. How is this Pelican going to differ from Reach? Both are the D77-TC Pelicans. They could use Reach graphics, but I would highly assume that there will be a different aesthetic used. Different, yet similar.

> I wouldn’t mind a High-res shot either. How is this Pelican going to differ from Reach? Both are the D77-TC Pelicans. They could use Reach graphics, but I would highly assume that there will be a different aesthetic used. Different, yet similar.

If you look it isn’t the Reach model, which is pretty cool. It is much more detailed than the Reach one.

> > I wouldn’t mind a High-res shot either. How is this Pelican going to differ from Reach? Both are the D77-TC Pelicans. They could use Reach graphics, but I would highly assume that there will be a different aesthetic used. Different, yet similar.
>
> If you look it isn’t the Reach model, which is pretty cool. It is much more detailed than the Reach one.

Wow, they unlocked my thread! :smiley:

I noticed that the cabin windscreen looks more ‘bubbled’ than the original. I’m liking it. :slight_smile: