Any campaign expansion will just be Spartan Ops 2.0

Any campaign expansion will just be Spartan Ops 2.0 and we all know it… low quality trash post launch content as always. Remember Spartan ops? I swear they reused some of those maps 10 times…

it will cost 20 dollars (probably more) for an hour and a half of content which has you opening doors with power seeds at least 3 times

Mark my words :v: lol

I’m not a big fan of the story in this latest trilogy of Halo games by 343. I could go into massive paragraphs and bore everyone to death, but to make it short, the story wasn’t deep enough. The characters and plots weren’t properly explored in Halo 4 and 5 but then Infinite, for some reason, undid everything for the time being. So now… it’s back to the drawing board to figure out what’s been going on for the last 20 years until 343 establishes some new foundations to tell us what IS happening and what ISN’T.

That being said, I think Infinite will definitely get some story DLC. I have no idea if it will feature Master Chief inside the Campaign, but it very well may be a continuation of the Academy story or something. Who knows.

After a decade of work put into Halo… I still have no idea what 343 intends on doing with the story moving forward.

1 Like