Any automatics fans?

So ever since the weapon tuning a while back I’ve been using automatics almost all the time. At first it was difficult! The halved aim assist makes aiming these guns a real challenge. They take a lot of skill to use. However, determined to get good using automatics ive been working with them for the past month and a half and now rarely miss! The trick is having a very steady hand and leading a bit when nessisary with the suppressor and storm rifle. Now im really enjoying how much better they are. Automatics kill so much faster and easier once you got the skills and burst firing is so much more effective.

i love the autos, i feel that they take way more skill to use than presision because they don’t have any chance to just headshot a foe, even a shield-less foe will take a little while using an auto if your not careful.

Love 'Em

Took me a while to get used to them as well, but now I think I’ve got the hang of it; well, except for the Suppressor. I need to practice with it a bit more

> Took me a while to get used to them as well, but now I think I’ve got the hang of it; well, except for the Suppressor. I need to practice with it a bit more

Prehaps the most difficult of the bunch to get down. Most of the time you need to lead a target even though you are short range except if he is runnning straight at you. Keep half of your reticule on his body and the other half on the direction he is moving.

I personally think that the Storm Rifle is excellent for Strafing, so I am indeed an auto fan.
(More so of a mid-range precision fan, especially the Carbine)

> I personally think that the Storm Rifle is excellent for Strafing, so I am indeed an auto fan.
> (More so of a mid-range precision fan, especially the Carbine)

I’m a carbine fan as well. If you have a fast trigger finger and can still keep it steady the carbine is an excellent gun for you.