Anvils Legacy is stupid

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Today is the release of anvils legacy, one of my favorite updates. In my opinion 343 ruined this update . For some reason they didn’t make a anvils legacy pack you can get through money or req points, also I spent 10000 req points on a gold pack and the game glitches so many times it wouldn’t let me open it, after turning off and on my console several times my screen no longer said req unavailable , so I went to my open packs and it wasn’t there, 10000 points wasted. And somehow everybody has all the new magnums in anvils legacy accept me. I am tired of people overpowering me with their stupid magnums, I spent over 100000 req points trying to get the tactical magnum and no luck, just some stupid cog battle rifle, and all I got in the packs were crap. For others they got their magnums and they are happy, but me being one of the only odst fans can’t even get the stupid thing. And 343 released this update without even checking it for glitches . Now I can rest angry knowing I got scammed a req pack and 343 won’t do crap about it, because they just don’t care about me, they have banned me for quitting, not listening to anything I’ve ever said( not even the community ) and now they are scamming us with this month of mythic and these dumb req packs, and I consider myself an averagely skilled player and there is always some retard in warzone that has all they mythics and legendary req by spending hundreds of dollars while people like me just buy packs through the game.343 has once again disappointed me in every way possible, only good thing they did was add they odst pistol and the content browser.

> 2533274974106910;1:
> Today is the release of anvils legacy, one of my favorite updates. In my opinion 343 ruined this update .

Wait a minute…
Something doesn’t add up here.