Anti aimbot?

In halo 4 whenever I play swat there is a person using aimbot is there a anti aimbot or do I just report them and just let xbox ignore it?

How can you tell when somebody is using aimbot?

> 2533274961317993;1:
> In halo 4 whenever I play swat there is a person using aimbot is there a anti aimbot or do I just report them and just let xbox ignore it?

If you think someone is cheating, file a report against their gamertag and set then as an avoided player.

Just report him

> 2533274965076755;2:
> How can you tell when somebody is using aimbot?

In swat you see the replays of how they killed you.

> 2533274985595535;4:
> Just report him

> 2533274813317074;3:
> > 2533274961317993;1:
> > In halo 4 whenever I play swat there is a person using aimbot is there a anti aimbot or do I just report them and just let xbox ignore it?
>
>
> If you think someone is cheating, file a report against their gamertag and set then as an avoided player.

Thx I will but xbox probably do nothing about it :(.

> 2533274961317993;5:
> > 2533274965076755;2:
> > How can you tell when somebody is using aimbot?
>
>
>
> In swat you see the replays of how they killed you.
>
>
>
> > 2533274985595535;4:
> > Just report him
>
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274813317074;3:
> > > 2533274961317993;1:
> > > In halo 4 whenever I play swat there is a person using aimbot is there a anti aimbot or do I just report them and just let xbox ignore it?
> >
> >
> >
> > If you think someone is cheating, file a report against their gamertag and set then as an avoided player.
>
>
> Thx I will but xbox probably do nothing about it :(.

the kill cams can be VERY inaccurate im sorry to say my friend. however, several easy ways to tell if someone might be using one:

1. Jerky movement that seems to stare straight through something and then jerks to something else almost instantly
    -Cons- may easily be confused with someone who has a very high look sensitivity
  2. impossible headshots: eg, sniped out of a banshee, shot while in a bush while active camo across the map. or shots through openings that are quite impossible to headshot through.
    -Cons- could just be a good sniper.
  3. Vehicle movement is very jerky. EG ghost snapping to fire at you and almost everyshot hitting. most noticeable in a scorpion, guasshog, banshee and ghost.
    -Cons- could also be lag, and some people are also very good at shooting with vehicles.
    4.Extremely rapid ate of fire. (different kind of aimbot, more of an autofire that llow you to hit but not aim at them. also gives impressive RoF. seen often in reach when it first came out.)
    -Cons- again, lag could be a culprit.
  4. THE MOST OBVIOUS ONE. tracking through walls. can be seen quite often by teammates, as the modder can follow enemies through walls and cover and get kills before they know theyre there.
    -Cons- could be promethean vision; as occasionally the sound and effect cannot be seen or heard. lag.

be mindful that these are not always accurate to situations in matchmaking but may help to determine if they might be modding.