Answers to flight questions.

Ok since I’ve read the same thing about 100 times over the last few hours I’m just gonna put the answers that people have come up with here.

I didn’t get an invite.

Well there are a lot of reasons why you may not have gotten an invite.

1. Didn’t sign up before the deadline of Sept. 13th.
  2. Didn’t make sure the insider profile was correctly set up. Ex. Comms not selected and email not verified.
  3. Current PC set up not compatible with the game
  4. Didn’t check all mail boxes like spam, promotion, focused ect.
  5. The emails are rolling out in waves and some email providers are not pushing them as they come in. Sometimes google or yahoo delays the delivery.
  6. not 18yrs old, sorry the rules state 18+ only.

I got the email where is the code to download it.

This one is a pet peeve of mine. In the first email that you obviously didn’t read it states that this is an email saying you are invited. There will be a follow on email that will have specific instructions on how and where to download the beta. The email will be sent to your waypoint mail box on Thursday. My guess is they will do it in waves since last time they sent it as one mass email it crashed the site.

Can you get me into the beta.

No one here has that kind of power, and if we did we wouldn’t do it. Not being able to follow simple instructions to sign up in the first place is the reason your in this boat.

All my friends have codes but I dont.

Your friends are liars and you need new ones. Codes will be sent out Thursday along with the emails in waypoint.

This is my TED talk have a great day.

> 2690766741662198;1:
> Ok since I’ve read the same thing about 100 times over the last few hours I’m just gonna put the answers that people have come up with here.
>
> I didn’t get an invite.
>
> Well there are a lot of reasons why you may not have gotten an invite.
> 1) Didn’t sign up before the deadline of Sept. 13th.
> 2) Didn’t make sure the insider profile was correctly set up. Ex. Comms not selected and email not verified.
> 3) Current PC set up not compatible with the game
> 4) Didn’t check all mail boxes like spam, promotion, focused ect.
> 5) The emails are rolling out in waves and some email providers are not pushing them as they come in. Sometimes google or yahoo delays the delivery.
> 6) not 18yrs old, sorry the rules state 18+ only.
>
> I got the email where is the code to download it.
>
> This one is a pet peeve of mine. In the first email that you obviously didn’t read it states that this is an email saying you are invited. There will be a follow on email that will have specific instructions on how and where to download the beta. The email will be sent to your waypoint mail box on Thursday. My guess is they will do it in waves since last time they sent it as one mass email it crashed the site.
>
> Can you get me into the beta.
>
> No one here has that kind of power, and if we did we wouldn’t do it. Not being able to follow simple instructions to sign up in the first place is the reason your in this boat.
>
> All my friends have codes but I dont.
>
> Your friends are liars and you need new ones. Codes will be sent out Thursday along with the emails in waypoint.
>
> This is my TED talk have a great day.

Awesome Post! This will definitely get people some answers!.

> 2533274793470740;2:
> > 2690766741662198;1:
> > Ok since I’ve read the same thing about 100 times over the last few hours I’m just gonna put the answers that people have come up with here.
> >
> > I didn’t get an invite.
> >
> > Well there are a lot of reasons why you may not have gotten an invite.
> > 1) Didn’t sign up before the deadline of Sept. 13th.
> > 2) Didn’t make sure the insider profile was correctly set up. Ex. Comms not selected and email not verified.
> > 3) Current PC set up not compatible with the game
> > 4) Didn’t check all mail boxes like spam, promotion, focused ect.
> > 5) The emails are rolling out in waves and some email providers are not pushing them as they come in. Sometimes google or yahoo delays the delivery.
> > 6) not 18yrs old, sorry the rules state 18+ only.
> >
> > I got the email where is the code to download it.
> >
> > This one is a pet peeve of mine. In the first email that you obviously didn’t read it states that this is an email saying you are invited. There will be a follow on email that will have specific instructions on how and where to download the beta. The email will be sent to your waypoint mail box on Thursday. My guess is they will do it in waves since last time they sent it as one mass email it crashed the site.
> >
> > Can you get me into the beta.
> >
> > No one here has that kind of power, and if we did we wouldn’t do it. Not being able to follow simple instructions to sign up in the first place is the reason your in this boat.
> >
> > All my friends have codes but I dont.
> >
> > Your friends are liars and you need new ones. Codes will be sent out Thursday along with the emails in waypoint.
> >
> > This is my TED talk have a great day.
>
> Awesome Post! This will definitely get people some answers!.

It gave me some! This is the first time I’ve “flighted” for Halo so I’m not privy to it’s ways. I’ve tested alot on Ubisoft who’s distribution of their tests is very different.

GREAT post for common issues and should be stickied. It is not addressing some of the other issues that are inconsistent.

1. Some people not getting in have had their insider info reset. Like myself.
  2. Some people have been in other flights and basically did not have much warning.

Those do need to be separated from the rest. I myself needed to update my specifications info as my previous ones were deleted. I however had no issues getting into other flights. So there wasn’t many indications of an issue. I did not help I was on vacation in the mountains on the 13th but that isnt their fault. So, there are some people I think 343 needs to handle on a case-by-case basis and give out codes to like myself who did meet all requirements and/or technical issues beyond player control.

> 2533274793867365;4:
> GREAT post for common issues and should be stickied. It is not addressing some of the other issues that are inconsistent.
>
> 1. Some people not getting in have had their insider info reset. Like myself.
> 2. Some people have been in other flights and basically did not have much warning.
>
> Those do need to be separated from the rest. I myself needed to update my specifications info as my previous ones were deleted. I however had no issues getting into other flights. So there wasn’t many indications of an issue. I did not help I was on vacation in the mountains on the 13th but that isnt their fault. So, there are some people I think 343 needs to handle on a case-by-case basis and give out codes to like myself who did meet all requirements and/or technical issues beyond player control.

Maybe they’ll do another invite for the BTB one on the 30th.

Still see the same 4 or 5 topics popping up so I’m gonna bump this back up.