Answers To "Ask The Team"

Just wanted to post this link if you guys haven’t seen it:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/leggo-my-lekgolo

They haven’t answered all of the questions asked (obviously) but enough that it’s worth a read!

the only thing that disappointed me a lil was any unit upgrades will have to wait until after dlc has been executed but everything else they said outweighs that tenfold! soo glad i sold bf1 4 hw2!

I’m just glad it’s evidence that they’re listening to the feedback from the community.

I did not know each season would only be 1 month long!! I have 2 more ranks to get through until I get to Onyx. I want to join the cool kid’s club.

It’s see them answering and giving their thoughts on stuff. It really shows how engaged they are with their community

Thank you for completely ignoring my question. If you guys haven’t noticed they already answered some questions and posted it on waypoint but it’s really disappointing knowing that everyone is complaining about pay-to-win and you guys just pretend the issue doesn’t exist.

> 2533274867382575;5:
> It’s see them answering and giving their thoughts on stuff. It really shows how engaged they are with their community

Not really. They’be been extremely disappointing

I wish they’d say something about maps, 8 isn’t enough.

> 2533274808981819;7:
> > 2533274867382575;5:
> > It’s see them answering and giving their thoughts on stuff. It really shows how engaged they are with their community
>
> Not really. They’be been extremely disappointing

they may be in your opinion, but not in mine. Obviously they can’t anser everything, and they probably are being subjective on what questions they take on, but I wouldn’t jump that far.

With regards to blitz being pay to win, I do t really agree with that. After level six, cards only get an increase that is miniscule. Yes a level 10 card will still do more than a level 4, but realistically, why are you engaging the same units.

That is the only point where the card level matters, when you have the same units, but you shouldn’t be doing that to begin with. If you use the proper counter units, card level means -Yoink!- all. A level 1 hell bringer beats a level 7 marines.

This id what most people fail to admit. Yes I know its still a little -Yoink!- that you can buy cards, but what’s the point really, I haven’t bought a single card, im level 30+ and I have all cards at level 5+.