Answer me this, everyone.

Once you have reached the max rank available, can you not select another specialization? I’m curious because I really don’t know if you can commit to all of the specializations. I have a feeling that you’re only allowed access to two (three at best) specializations. I hope I am wrong. Help me out.

You can choose the Perks of the Specilasation , but you stick with the Title with you choosed last

You pick one specialization at a time and each specialization give you ten ranks from rank 50 to 130 you will have gone from through every specializatiom

> You pick one specialization at a time and each specialization give you ten ranks from rank 50 to 130 you will have gone from through every specializatiom

This clears up quite a bit. Thank you.

> > You pick one specialization at a time and each specialization give you ten ranks from rank 50 to 130 you will have gone from through every specializatiom
>
> This clears up quite a bit. Thank you.

Just to clear things up again. When you reach level 50, you gain access to specializations. You pick one, level it through 10, you get to choose another one.

But, for example you are rogue on level 121, when you get to level 130, that title Rogue will be permanently. You cannot change it, unless 343i release a patch letting you change title.

I suggest use your preferred title last

Each specialization unlocks either a tactical package or a support upgrade. You can use them at any time after you unlock them, meaning I could be a Pioneer and use the Wetwork perks. You’re not stuck using the bonuses when you are on any specialization.

I’m currently working through Operator, but have Wetwork’s Stealth upgrade applied to some of my Loadouts.

Interestingly, Operator’s Wheelman ability is a Tactical Package, so you could combine that and Stealth (Support Upgrade) in the same Loadout. I expected all the Specs’ additional abilities to be classed as Support Upgrades.