Another week with nothing new

I’ve only played like once in the last month because nothing ever changes. How long does 343 expect us to wait for updates? Just because there is a tournament nobody cares about going on doesn’t mean you can’t give us a new playlist or something.

They are focussing their playlist updates on that tournament. The TU come out in late Feb.

> I’ve only played like once in the last month because nothing ever changes. How long does 343 expect us to wait for updates? Just because there is a tournament nobody cares about going on doesn’t mean you can’t give us a new playlist or something.

Have you ever developed anything?

> I’ve only played like once in the last month because nothing ever changes. How long does 343 expect us to wait for updates? Just because there is a tournament nobody cares about going on doesn’t mean you can’t give us a new playlist or something.

Lol that’s true. Besides, they put Spartan Ops on a break for Christmas? It isn’t a person. It’s a bunch of levels that are unlocked each week through a spreadsheet. 343I’s logic is just unfathomable.

They said they will start up again next week, so everyone can wait until them.

Well, the matchmaking updates and Spartan Ops episodes will continue once again starting next Monday, which was posted in the most recent bulletin.

> > I’ve only played like once in the last month because nothing ever changes. How long does 343 expect us to wait for updates? Just because there is a tournament nobody cares about going on doesn’t mean you can’t give us a new playlist or something.
>
> <mark>Have you ever developed anything?</mark>

What do you mean? Spartan Ops levels or playlists made of content already on the disk that can be made to automatically update itself?

Please, they can’t be bothered. Spartan Ops should have never been put on a break. It isn’t going to save their population by putting it on hold.

As for playlists, well they seem to like shooting themselves in their bullet ridden feet.

I canno wait a year from now when all of Halo 4 will be completed. Can’t believe these rude fans complain when in 2 years this game will be finished. 3 years from now when Halo 4 is finally done I will be owning these suckers who couldn’t wait for 4 years after release for the game to be finished on its 5th year anniversary of coming out.

Another week playing Black Ops 2 with nothing new.