Another update, another waiting game

In December sketch talked about all these variants of slayer that were super fun and in the works for release, and then they just forgot that they ever made them and tossed them in the garbage it seems like, and if they are still in progress then i dont which is worse, content thats scrapped or content thats taking over 3 months to go through QAing to be released

1 Like

This crap isn’t normal…

1 Like

I dunno, they rushed out the last few updates ( BTB original fix and the last one I believe ) because the community demanded for them and look where that got them. Rushing broken updates out is definitely worse then giving them the time needed to make them actually work the way they were intended…

Its not the quality of the updates they are providing that the problem, its one of them but not my entire issue, is what they are providing in the updates, its the complete radio silence on issues people have been screaming about since before the game launched, and the fact thag their idea of a “big mid season” update is literally just some bug fixes

4 Likes

They clearly typed out that this isn’t everything the update has to offer, and is more likely the only things they can 100% garuntee will be in the update right now, or would you them rather make promises of things to be in the update, that don’t get finished in time for the release or get pushed back and not released, or released early and mess the game up more.

A lot of companies don’t talk about updates before they know they are ready.

Patience is a virtue in this word, demanding them more more more more more will only lead to further problems down the line. I’ll wait till they release the entire update before I make my judgements though.

They are just little fluff TWAB’S to keep the players around that have that false hope. “Maybe the next TWAB will improve the game”.

Yet, as most can see, “tune into next TWAB” as we tell you the same things knowing we have done barley anything with Infinite.

1 Like

Ill come back to this post when the update drops, i highly doubt there will be anything else substantial dropping with this update, possibly more minor or maybe some major bug fixes, not to mention 343 have made many promises before they have never lived up to, whats a couple more if it means we have an idea about content or whats coming to the game.
And i, and many others in the community have been patient, for a long time actually, and unfortunately patience runs out, especially when your told to just keep being patient over and over and over again waiting for things to improve.

3 Likes

I don’t think you understand how the update process works as clearly stated in the official post:

There will obviously be more details in the patch notes but these are obviously the main highlights and because the update is going through certification then that’s means everything to be included is finished and things won’t be added or taken away from the update. If it fails then the whole update fails and won’t be released, and if there was any actual content rather than just fixed then this would have been mentioned.

1 Like

So apparently the word “Some” means everything now? :thinking:

That’s clearly not what I said…try again.

1 Like

Then I’m sorry, but I have no clue what you’re going on about then…

1 Like

Unyshek stated that these were “some” of the forthcoming updates and I said these were the “main highlights” of the update not “everything” which you implied is what I said. The only reference to “everything” is that the whole update (ie everything) is going through the certification process as clearly all of that has to be approved not just some of it.

1 Like

K

So we have 2 updates set for release next week…the rank reset update on Tuesday and this mid season update on Thursday. I think we’d all be surprised and welcome any further fixes and content if they’re being stealthily included…but I’d be equally as surprised if the game is still working as intended by this time next week given their track record so far with this game. Let’s hope and pray for small mercies…and I’m not even religious! :pray:t2:

1 Like

Dude trust me the content is coming.

They are working on the next event which is going to reward players, Hotfixes and bug fixes.

I heard they are going to added challenges like Join a high ping match, and Win a match with Desync.

3 Likes

We need more game modes for sure! I really hope that they bring some old and or new game modes to the future of matchmaking.

1 Like

It’s just really hard sometimes to accept that. You know what I mean?

1 Like

Oh I know I meant that sarcastically as in the content we are gonna be getting is centered around Hotfixes , bug fixes and maybe some telemetry data…

The next weekly reward should be a telemetry data emblem lol

Or the meme of the office on fire and someone going this is fine

2 Likes

343 doesn’t do QA testing thats what we are here for

4 Likes

QA? That doesn’t exist here.

1 Like