Another thing that NEEDS to be changed for CEA

As you may have seen in an old thread of mine I feel CEA needs a few changes. One such change I feel is the ability to see your legs. In every Halo game since Halo 2 if you looked down you could see your legs, this is a small feature but I feel it adds a lot to the game. However in Halo 1(2001) you can not. You appear to be floating in the air. Anyone know if 343i plans on fixing this?

I don’t know if they have plans to change it, but that would be very welcome.

I personally hope it DOES NOT have legs in CLASSIC Mode, in the new textures, yes, it should.

I dont feel it “needs it”. Halo CE doesnt “NEED” anything. Its a near perfect game. :] The only thing it needed was to be reborn atleast once for the newbies of the series. :stuck_out_tongue:

We all have wants, and thats what this new game is about. Wanting this, wanting that. We have recieved alot. It would be nice to add that, but how would that be if you switched from Modern to Classic, would your legs vanish? although its not a big deal to most of us thats how it was back then and if it remains, it shouldnt bother anyone.

“Needs” is in caps in the title.

Visible legs? Not needed.

I mean… seriously? Legs?

> “Needs” is in caps in the title.
>
> Visible legs? Not needed.
>
> I mean… seriously? Legs?

Yes.

> I dont feel it “needs it”. Halo CE doesnt “NEED” anything. Its a near perfect game. :] The only thing it needed was to be reborn atleast once for the newbies of the series. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> We all have wants, and thats what this new game is about. Wanting this, wanting that. We have recieved alot. It would be nice to add that, but how would that be if you switched from Modern to Classic, would your legs vanish? although its not a big deal to most of us thats how it was back then and if it remains, it shouldnt bother anyone.

It would bother me.

I hope we get legs in updated editon.

> > I dont feel it “needs it”. Halo CE doesnt “NEED” anything. Its a near perfect game. :] The only thing it needed was to be reborn atleast once for the newbies of the series. :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > We all have wants, and thats what this new game is about. Wanting this, wanting that. We have recieved alot. It would be nice to add that, but how would that be if you switched from Modern to Classic, would your legs vanish? although its not a big deal to most of us thats how it was back then and if it remains, it shouldnt bother anyone.
>
> It would bother me.
>
> I hope we get legs in updated editon.

I agree.

Sure in the 2011 version ya.

Legs are overrated.

Updated vehicle controls. I never took a vehicle if I could help it due to the simple facts that a) they handled like an old Ford and b) Elites with Plasma Rifles could kill them no problem. They basically just made you a bigger target.

> Updated vehicle controls. I never took a vehicle if I could help it due to the simple facts that a) they handled like an old Ford and b) Elites with Plasma Rifles could kill them no problem. They basically just made you a bigger target.

Wut.

Human UNSC vehicles are invincible. You’d have to be a bad driver to let Elites kill you with PRs…

Ghosts on the other hand… Ew. On Two Betrayals I walked a whole section because I couldn’t deal with going in a ghost. Too hard to control and feel extremely sluggish - Though saying that, I don’t want it to be any different.

Halo CEA needs more Cowbell! Really Halo in general just doesn’t have enough cowbell.

No really I don’t need feet in Halo CEA, it doesn’t bother me at all.

I love the old vehicle controls too, there’s tons of fun just in vehicles alone.

Well, It wasn’t going to bug me either until I read this thread. Now is going to drive me nuts, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Does it really matter?

It wouldnt matter to me either way. All that matters mostly is that they are keeping EVERYTHING in the game exactly the same as it was 10 years ago. That to me just shows how much 343i cares about the Halo franchise.

> Does it really matter?

Please don’t do this. This is whether to have visable legs or not.

I think it should have visable legs in updated/2011 version.

> > Updated vehicle controls. I never took a vehicle if I could help it due to the simple facts that a) they handled like an old Ford and b) Elites with Plasma Rifles could kill them no problem. They basically just made you a bigger target.
>
> Wut.
>
> Human UNSC vehicles are invincible. You’d have to be a bad driver to let Elites kill you with PRs…
>
> Ghosts on the other hand… Ew. On Two Betrayals I walked a whole section because I couldn’t deal with going in a ghost. Too hard to control and feel extremely sluggish - Though saying that, I don’t want it to be any different.

That’s what I meant. You don’t get UNSC vehicles that often and the ghost can’t splatter to save its life. Banshees are clumsy, slow and inaccurate. It took all my piloting skill to stay alive, something that never happens in other games.

I was just gonna post something like this! Yes, definitely. Legs make it feel more real. I still can’t believe it took developers so much time to think of this. And even today most FPSs don’t do it. It really pisses me off.

Halo won’t feel as halo without legs. We’re used to them since Halo 2, so it should be there…
although Portal with legs wouldn’t have been Portal.