Another rank question

So ive been browsing the forums and what I have come up with is that they put in an “invisible” one just so you play better players. So people asked for a ranking system and they gave us nothing? Did they actually want there game to fail? I mean sweet spartan ops. That looks like a fun thing to play for 10 minutes. I really wanted to buy another 60 dollar game and for it to not be as good as its predecessors. That is what I hope for in my video games. For them to not be fun or what I wanted. Thank you for another halo reach. That one was really fun. All the maps looked really good. The ranking system… Oh man, it couldnt be better. Thank for giving me a 60 dollar game that i will play for 4 hours then be bored. I am so glad i am in school. Sheesh. Thank you.

This is how much I care about what you do with your life:

Enough to post on my thread. Got you good you fugger

> Enough to post on my thread. <mark>Got you good you fugger</mark>

I didn’t know we were playing a game!

Instead of creating a degrading post why not try and contribute to some of the Pro ranked playlist already made? We will not make progress by flaming / trolling, but rather banding together and making our voice heard in a respectful manner.

Ive been respectful. Ive purchased every halo game,including the ones on pc. I think i deserve a little respect. Polite obviously doesnt get through to them. How long have people asked for a ranking system lol? The fact that people have to make forums for them to implement something that was in the halo 2 and 3 is ridiculous. What do they think people are going to stay around for?

This is a totally new design team. Give them a chance, the game hasn’t released yet. I want rank playlist just as much as the next guy, but your going about it the wrong way.

Are people seriously making new accounts…just to make threads about this? All these threads have been coming from posters that are like under 10-20 posts…

> Are people seriously making new accounts…just to make threads about this? All these threads have been coming from posters that are like under 10-20 posts…

Yes we are because the ranking system is that important to us real “casuals” who don’t play live 24/7 and have the time to write and surf through videogame forums but this topic is to important to just sit still and do nothing. I had to inform myself and look through the internet literally just to find the right forum to let my voice be heard I’ve been too fed up with Halo Reach and i’m not about to put up with Reach 2.0 without giving in my 2 cents. People need to be heard. Not having a visible ranking system in the most competitive console FIRST PERSON SHOOTER is ridiculous.

> > Are people seriously making new accounts…just to make threads about this? All these threads have been coming from posters that are like under 10-20 posts…
>
> Yes we are because the ranking system is that important to us real “casuals” who don’t play live 24/7 and have the time to write and surf through videogame forums but this topic is to important to just sit still and do nothing. I had to inform myself and look through the internet literally just to find the right forum to let my voice be heard I’ve been too fed up with Halo Reach and i’m not about to put up with Reach 2.0 without giving in my 2 cents. People need to be heard. Not having a visible ranking system in the most competitive console FIRST PERSON SHOOTER is ridiculous.

I like this guy. This is actually my first account. When I heard about this I actually laughed. Thinking there’s no way that they arent implenting a ranking system… and to my surprise. Halo reach all over again. Lol give them a chance? What the heck is this? Its a 60 dollar game. Should be a finished product. Not oh, we will see how it goes and then we will fix it. Jeesaloo i miss 007…

Pretty sure there are about 3 sockpuppet accounts floating around in this thread.

> Pretty sure there are about 3 sockpuppet accounts floating around in this thread.

I like this guy and agree with him.

> > Are people seriously making new accounts…just to make threads about this? All these threads have been coming from posters that are like under 10-20 posts…
>
> Yes we are because the ranking system is that important to us real “casuals” who don’t play live 24/7 and have the time to write and surf through videogame forums but this topic is to important to just sit still and do nothing. I had to inform myself and look through the internet literally just to find the right forum to let my voice be heard I’ve been too fed up with Halo Reach and i’m not about to put up with Reach 2.0 without giving in my 2 cents. People need to be heard. Not having a visible ranking system in the most competitive console FIRST PERSON SHOOTER is ridiculous.

You can make a billion new accounts and the outcome will be the same. You can make a million polls and still the outcome will be the same. You get nothing by demanding it and attacking 343. Look what we happened to Reach, people demanded a TU from Bungie to fix the game and it didn’t happen until 343 took over.

> > > Are people seriously making new accounts…just to make threads about this? All these threads have been coming from posters that are like under 10-20 posts…
> >
> > Yes we are because the ranking system is that important to us real “casuals” who don’t play live 24/7 and have the time to write and surf through videogame forums but this topic is to important to just sit still and do nothing. I had to inform myself and look through the internet literally just to find the right forum to let my voice be heard I’ve been too fed up with Halo Reach and i’m not about to put up with Reach 2.0 without giving in my 2 cents. People need to be heard. Not having a visible ranking system in the most competitive console FIRST PERSON SHOOTER is ridiculous.
>
> You can make a billion new accounts and the outcome will be the same. You can make a million polls and still the outcome will be the same. You get nothing by demanding it and attacking 343. Look what we happened to Reach, people demanded a TU from Bungie to fix the game and it didn’t happen until 343 took over.

I dont get the making a new account bit, but i can only hope that Microsoft loses a whole lot of money making this Halo 4 game and maybe someday they will come to these forums, look at what I am writing and be like wow, we should have listened.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please keep posts relevant to the topic at hand, and not about politics or things not related to gaming.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Wow the thought of people making new accounts on a forum is funny but what’s even more funny is when people think you’re doing it when you’re absolutely not. Like I have time to make a billion accounts to post the same ish over and over again -__-. Get real

“Casuals” are even whining about “new accounts” and “boosting” on forums wtf. Probably a good reason why there is only a PROGRESSION system on the forum on here as well… God I still can’t believe there isn’t a visible ranking system on Halo. I really hope Banks don’t make the same mistake as well and give out loans to people who can’t pay them so we find ourselves in a recession eventually again. Learn from your mistakes people. The conceptual framework isn’t that hard.

/thread