Another glitch with the TU.

After playing for awhile I have become aware of another glitch with the TU. When you destroy a charging vehicle using AL, you dont get a rejection medal or any credits for the kill. I thought this was just a figment of my imagination, but I have confirmed it over and over again.

Not that many on any forum for Halo will care, or even 343, but that is an unintended consequence of the TU.

So, once again, we find something wrong with the TU?

> So, once again, we find something wrong with the TU?

Yup, quite the fix to the problems of Reach =/

> > So, once again, we find something wrong with the TU?
>
> Yup, quite the fix to the problems of Reach =/

Can’t they just leave Reach to the people that love it and let them create new gametypes and options that play to its strengths and leave the people who hate Reach and are not playing it to their looping Halo 4 teasers?

I don’t use armor lock but i don’t even think 343i has that medal on there site do they? Wouldn’t you want less rejection medals ;D

At first I thought, “Wait, wouldn’t that technically be considered an ‘environment’ kill, where it simply counts as a suicide against them?”, but then I remembered that it actually does count as a kill for you.

Hrm, that’s really bizarre!

Very minor compared to the bleedthrough glitch, unlikely anything will be done about it.

> > > So, once again, we find something wrong with the TU?
> >
> > Yup, quite the fix to the problems of Reach =/
>
> Can’t they just leave Reach to the people that love it and let them create new gametypes and options that play to its strengths and leave the people who hate Reach and are not playing it to their looping Halo 4 teasers?

This

> I don’t use armor lock but i don’t even think 343i has that medal on there site do they? Wouldn’t you want less rejection medals ;D

Those are my favorite ones =D

people care about credits and medals?

> people care about credits and medals?

Some do. Shocking, I know. :slight_smile:

Le sigh. 343i…y u no test better.

> > people care about credits and medals?
>
> Some do. Shocking, I know. :slight_smile:

I did when I could still buy stuff. They shouldn’t have made everything available so early(or had expensive things and more things, who doesn’t like more things?). I like that Halo 4 will have tons of customization.

Medals kind of lost their luster by giving a medal for every action. In Halo 4 there will be a distraction medal. Guess you gotta sit back and laugh as it is what it is.

It doesn’t matter what medals are in game. If you’re supposed to be rewarded for an action, but aren’t, then it’s a glitch. Doesn’t matter how small something is, glitches are bad. Also shows how much time 343i put into this TU.

sometimes you have to break things to make them better.

> It doesn’t matter what medals are in game. If you’re supposed to be rewarded for an action, but aren’t, then it’s a glitch. Doesn’t matter how small something is, glitches are bad. Also shows how much time 343i put into this TU.

I honestly have never shed a tear over a medal. I just don’t over react and blow minor glitches out of proportion. I know I sniped him. I don’t need a medal that reinforces what I did just in case I forget XD.

I take that back, clearly this glitch is game breaking, much more so than bloom was pre title update. Lets just dump the TU. :P…

I noticed this too. Thanks 343! Really loving the TU!

Y U NO LEAVE REACH ALONE??

> Very minor compared to the bleedthrough glitch, unlikely anything will be done about it.

I know =/ like using AL didn’t make you feel like the red headed step child of Halo already, this is just piling on LOL

> > So, once again, we find something wrong with the TU?
>
> Yup, quite the fix to the problems of Reach =/

Both of you just stop .

Just accept the TU for what it is , as I accepted Reach for what it was during the first year .

Oh and I hope you guys know Bloom brought its own button glitch to Reach .

> > > So, once again, we find something wrong with the TU?
> >
> > Yup, quite the fix to the problems of Reach =/
>
> Both of you just stop .
>
> Just accept the TU for what it is , as I accepted Reach for what it was during the first year .
>
> Oh and I hope you guys know Bloom brought its own button glitch to Reach .

I am unaware of a bloom button glitch, do tell.