Another Expansion Idea "insurrectionist Expansion"

So I’ve seen ideas for a Brute Expansion and a Flood Expansion.

New idea!
Insurrectionist Expansion
With a reason…
So in this, you would fight (you guessed it) insurrectionists.

How would it work?
It could work on any map
At the start of it, Palmer could say: “This area was once under UNSC control…that was until it was taken over by insurrectionist forces…take back the bases and control bases to try and defeat the enemy Spartan team”

Bases:
The home base would be like the home base on Apex 7…you have to drop in on a beach, and fight your way into the base.
Some enemies would be like marines, some slightly buffed and then there would be commanders, which would be like elites or Spartans.
Bases would contain the same kind of enemy, but the center base could contain covenant…

Normal Bosses:
The bosses could include: An Insurrectionist Mantis has been spotted by the (place) (finally a way to get mantis commendations :/)
Stolen Warthogs have been seen patrolling around (blank)
So this would be a boss that actually moves…instead of sitting in the same place.
Insurrectionist forces led by a commander have been spotted around (blank)
A rouge group of insurrectionists have been spotted next to the (blank)

Legendary / Mythic Bosses:
General (blank) of the insurrectionist force has been spotted by the (blank) in a scorpion, we’ve got to take him out
Commander (blank) has been been seen moving around the (center base) in a gauss hog, we’ve got to eliminate him
Pilot (blank) has been spotted above and around the (blank). Right, this one needs to be explained…it could either be a pelican…or 343 add in a falcon…and it be that…

This could work really well.
Rather than fighting Promethean and Covenant again and again…
We finally get to fight the insurrectionists in a game…
It would be fun.

For those who say it “doesn’t fit in the law”…warzone is a simulation…so it doesn’t matter :wink:

Anyway, I imagined this working well on any map…but I was thinking it would be cool if a UNSC station / command center had been taken over.
Y’know, something that an insurrectionist group would actually go after?
Or if it were to be on a current map, it would work well on Apex 7 or Noctus

What do you all think? :smiley:

Im all for it, but it might take away from the aliens vs humans and some would complain that it’s CoD. When somebody who doesn’t play halo and hears the word “halo,” they think of aliens vs humans… Or the ring on an Angel’s head. I would add the insurrectionists, but with covenant and prometheans in the map also.

I think this is a really good idea

> 2535455681930574;2:
> Im all for it, but it might take away from the aliens vs humans and some would complain that it’s CoD. When somebody who doesn’t play halo and hears the word “halo,” they think of aliens vs humans… Or the ring on an Angel’s head. I would add the insurrectionists, but with covenant and prometheans in the map also.

For what? Fighting against human AI?
Like I said, make the center base be covenant and the 2 side bases as insurrectionists :smiley:

Good idea. For the map, I think it being based on Arcadia, Reach, Harvest, or Era-however you spell MC’s home planet (Eridanus? I know the name, but not how to spell it; also the birthplace of Emile) would be cool. It’d give them a reason to add the Falcon in, too.

It should be noted several Spartan lVs have left te UNSC to join the insurrection. A cloaked sniper boss would be cool, too.

> 2533274924290830;4:
> > 2535455681930574;2:
> > Im all for it, but it might take away from the aliens vs humans and some would complain that it’s CoD. When somebody who doesn’t play halo and hears the word “halo,” they think of aliens vs humans… Or the ring on an Angel’s head. I would add the insurrectionists, but with covenant and prometheans in the map also.
>
>
> For what? Fighting against human AI?
> Like I said, make the center base be covenant and the 2 side bases as insurrectionists :smiley:

I’d have the center base be insurrectionist and the other covenant/promethean. It should be about half insurrectionist and half aliens throughout the game.

> 2533274818737568;5:
> Good idea. For the map, I think it being based on Arcadia, Reach, Harvest, or Era-however you spell MC’s home planet (Eridanus? I know the name, but not how to spell it; also the birthplace of Emile) would be cool. It’d give them a reason to add the Falcon in, too.
>
> It should be noted several Spartan lVs have left te UNSC to join the insurrection. A cloaked sniper boss would be cool, too.

Having an entire 24 man squad just gang up on Spartan Scruggs might make Palmer smile.

> 2533274907200114;7:
> > 2533274818737568;5:
> > Good idea. For the map, I think it being based on Arcadia, Reach, Harvest, or Era-however you spell MC’s home planet (Eridanus? I know the name, but not how to spell it; also the birthplace of Emile) would be cool. It’d give them a reason to add the Falcon in, too.
> >
> > It should be noted several Spartan lVs have left te UNSC to join the insurrection. A cloaked sniper boss would be cool, too.
>
>
> Having an entire 24 man squad just gang up on Spartan Scruggs might make Palmer smile.

Mwahahahahaha!

Palmer: Spartan Scruggs has been spotted by the highway, eliminate him.

24 Spartans rush Scruggs, facing the might of his laser

21 Spartans beat the everliving -Yoink!- out of Scruggs, because the laser sucks too badly to take anyone else out

Palmer: Spartan Scruggs has been eliminated! Call this a personal favor, Spartans!