Another bulliten goes by...

And 343 still continues to ignore the whole Limited Edition fiasco. Huh. Can’t say i’m surprised, but nonetheless it’s still -Yoink!- me off how much they don’t care.

I guess it’s safe to say, you can cancel your LE pre-order now (and switch to SE obviously).

Really? REALLY? There’s like 400 threads of this.

Ps: do u evn lft? Really? Couldn’t come up with a better GT?

You sir are going to have to pay for my hospital bill. I just facepalmed so hard I will need surgery.

There have been multiple threads talking about this already.

Do you really think companies that big will ever care if they mislead or piss off little peons like us? They don’t care. As long as they make money, they could not give a -Yoink- less how ripped off we feel.

Trust me, they don’t give a -Yoink-.

Uh na I’m keeping mine.

Dont quote me on this but aren’t the bulletin’s made at least a week before it’s actually posted? To get edited and stuff?

I literally lol’d at “do u evn lft”. And yes OP, it was most certainly at your expense.

NO, you people can stop telling me to to cancel my LE. I payed for that -Yoink- and I will not give it up.

Yep. Everyone at 343 is obviously hunched over a bubbling cauldron cackling with glee over this whole thing. They’re all completely evil, money obsessed jerks those guys I swear to- What? Microsoft? Ohhhhhh…

Yeah. If you absolutely must blame anyone, blame whoever handles this stuff at Microsoft. (Y’know. The publishers?) Not the folks who MAKE the game.

Oh, and I think I’ll keep my LE pre-order thanks :slight_smile:

> Yep. Everyone at 343 is obviously hunched over a bubbling cauldron cackling with glee over this whole thing. They’re all completely evil, money obsessed jerks those guys I swear to- What? Microsoft? Ohhhhhh…
>
> <mark>Yeah. If you absolutely must blame anyone, blame whoever handles this stuff at Microsoft. (Y’know. The publishers?) Not the folks who MAKE the game.</mark>
>
> Oh, and I think I’ll keep my LE pre-order thanks :slight_smile:

Exactly. I’m tired of people automatically blaming 343i for something that most likely isn’t their fault. It’s an issue of miscommunication, nothing more than that.

And say what you like, but I still feel my pre-order money was well-spent.