Another armor skin?

When you go in to all preorder bonuses on here it says

Walmart // Skin: Circuit. Armor: Unknown.

So does that mean there’s a new skin?

Let’s hope!

The more skins, the better!

These pre-order skins are making me mad so far. I really hope we can just get them all at some later point in time. Has this been answered already? I haven’t been on the forums much…

> Let’s hope!
>
> The more skins, the better!

I’m guessing you’re right! and we need more replies!

> These pre-order skins are making me mad so far. I really hope we can just get them all at some later point in time. Has this been answered already? I haven’t been on the forums much…

how so are they making you mad?

> > These pre-order skins are making me mad so far. I really hope we can just get them all at some later point in time. Has this been answered already? I haven’t been on the forums much…
>
> how so are they making you mad?

Because some people (like me) want all the skins, and can’t choose where to pre-order from. We want them all without buying from everywhere.

Yep! Walmart has their own also, but they have yet to show it off to the world.

> > > These pre-order skins are making me mad so far. I really hope we can just get them all at some later point in time. Has this been answered already? I haven’t been on the forums much…
> >
> > how so are they making you mad?
>
> Because some people (like me) want all the skins, and can’t choose where to pre-order from. We want them all without buying from everywhere.

Not everything can be attained through in-game play. this is how the big boys upstairs help get money in the pocket. But in all seriousness, just get them off of amazaon or eBay when they become available.

> > > These pre-order skins are making me mad so far. I really hope we can just get them all at some later point in time. Has this been answered already? I haven’t been on the forums much…
> >
> > how so are they making you mad?
>
> Because some people (like me) want all the skins, and can’t choose where to pre-order from. We want them all without buying from everywhere.

Just w8 for them to be sold on Ebay or some other site. It’s just like $5.

> Yep! Walmart has their own also, but they have yet to show it off to the world.

I want them to so bad.

> Yep! Walmart has their own also, but they have yet to show it off to the world.

They might release it in a commercial probably like gamestop did with the armor.

I’m buying two Limited Editions, and I want to see the LE Skin, and AR skin for Halo 4 really bad so I know what I am getting.

> I’m buying two Limited Editions, and I want to see the LE Skin, ans AR skin for Halo 4 really bad so I know what I am getting.

The AR skin for LE? They showed the skin finally?

The only one I really want is the BR

But yes the more the better and are we still unsure if you can unlock them all in game ???

> I’m buying two Limited Editions, and I want to see the LE Skin, and AR skin for Halo 4 really bad so I know what I am getting.

Don’t buy 2 just look on Ebay and im, sure there will be tons of each thats what I plan on doing …
I could be wrong but most stuff like that ends up on ebay for 5 bucks the ready after release.

I just want to be Spiderman.

> The only one I really want is the BR
>
> But yes the more the better and are we still unsure if you can unlock them all in game ???

The camo skin for the BR does look nice

> I just want to be Spiderman.

u could be spiderman and I could be VENOM!

> > I’m buying two Limited Editions, and I want to see the LE Skin, and AR skin for Halo 4 really bad so I know what I am getting.
>
> Don’t buy 2 just look on Ebay and im, sure there will be tons of each thats what I plan on doing …
> I could be wrong but most stuff like that ends up on ebay for 5 bucks the ready after release.

The second is a for a friend.

> > I’m buying two Limited Editions, and I want to see the LE Skin, ans AR skin for Halo 4 really bad so I know what I am getting.
>
> The AR skin for LE? They showed the skin finally?

They haven’t showed any skins for LE yet, but I really want to see them.