Another arcade mode

Are there any other arcade modes in Halo besides firefight? If you think there should be another vote and please explain why. I think there should be another one because there is nothing wrong with adding more to a great Halo game. Why do think firefight got nerfed? Since it has been nerfed do you think 343 should create some kind of new arcade mode so that there will be a way to score endless points to gain experience and medals. Without an arcade mode of some kind Halo could lose that original aesthetic to gameplay that fans all know and love. A playlist that just says, “You can get on here and just cause absolute mayhem if you want to and it’ll still feel like you’ve played Halo when your done.”

what?

also, firefight is gone.

> what?
>
>
> also, firefight is gone.

Do you think there should be another arcade mode like firefight? /clarified

> > what?
> >
> >
> > also, firefight is gone.
>
> Do you think there should be another arcade mode like firefight? /clarified

Anyone?

Yes, but I’m only really saying that because the more that’s in a game the better.

At the sacrifice of Spartan Ops, no.

the last thing halo 4 needs is to be more arcadey then it already is.

> Are there any other arcade modes in Halo besides firefight? I can only think of<mark>one</mark> .

what one, besides fire fight, is an arcade mode?

If they do include another arcade mode down the line it shouldn’t have any effect on rank, armory, or progression in any way shape or form.

Otherwise, no, no, no, no and no. Not no but hell no. Not no, not hell no, but hell to the -Yoink- no!

The amount of people who AFK’d fire fight, boosted it, or got to their precious inheritor by way of fire fight was staggering and I personally ( like many) am not looking forward to seeing anything like that ever again.

The once yearly XBL subscription is $50 that breaks out to $4.16 a month anyone can afford that. Other than campaign, Halo is meant to be played online against other people or on a LAN connection. Not against predictable AI to reap meaningless rewards.

You want arcade? Blops has zombies.

With this many missions being released, there is a good chance for something just like the fire fight of old, if not, theres always season two.

Campaign scoring is somewhat arcade-ish.

> > Are there any other arcade modes in Halo besides firefight? I can only think of<mark>one</mark> .
>
> what one, besides fire fight, is an arcade mode?

Thought Spartan Ops was the new arcade…but its whatever. Because it can technically have skulls and be played enumerable amount of times.

> > > Are there any other arcade modes in Halo besides firefight? I can only think of<mark>one</mark> .
> >
> > what one, besides fire fight, is an arcade mode?
>
> Thought Spartan Ops was the new arcade…but its whatever. Because it can technically have skulls and be played enumerable amount of times.

Spartan Ops isn’t arcade. It’s like a second campaign.

> > > > Are there any other arcade modes in Halo besides firefight? I can only think of<mark>one</mark> .
> > >
> > > what one, besides fire fight, is an arcade mode?
> >
> > Thought Spartan Ops was the new arcade…but its whatever. Because it can technically have skulls and be played enumerable amount of times.
>
> Spartan Ops isn’t arcade. It’s like a second campaign.

So that could mean another arcade mode is a possibility.

> > > > > Are there any other arcade modes in Halo besides firefight? I can only think of<mark>one</mark> .
> > > >
> > > > what one, besides fire fight, is an arcade mode?
> > >
> > > Thought Spartan Ops was the new arcade…but its whatever. Because it can technically have skulls and be played enumerable amount of times.
> >
> > Spartan Ops isn’t arcade. It’s like a second campaign.
>
> So that could mean another arcade mode is a possibility.

how?

I never liked Firefight.I found it boring and frustating,especially boring.So anything else besides the boring firefight is good.

Hell,im almost an inheritor because i playied alot of MP.And i’m good because of that,i atleast am not a noob that boosts his stats,on the contrary some friends of mine hated me when i didn’t want to boost with them

> > > > > > Are there any other arcade modes in Halo besides firefight? I can only think of<mark>one</mark> .
> > > > >
> > > > > what one, besides fire fight, is an arcade mode?
> > > >
> > > > Thought Spartan Ops was the new arcade…but its whatever. Because it can technically have skulls and be played enumerable amount of times.
> > >
> > > Spartan Ops isn’t arcade. It’s like a second campaign.
> >
> > So that could mean another arcade mode is a possibility.
>
> how?

Spartan Ops is centered around Requiem and if it also takes place aboard the infinity then Firefight 2.0 can perfectly fit comfortably within the realm of Halo 4 due to the fact that the infinity can generate realistic combat scenarios and therefore can generate firefights as well. So go ahead and make firefight 2.0 maps from Spartan Ops or Campaign because in the end you can never have enough playlists.

> > > > > > > Are there any other arcade modes in Halo besides firefight? I can only think of<mark>one</mark> .
> > > > > >
> > > > > > what one, besides fire fight, is an arcade mode?
> > > > >
> > > > > Thought Spartan Ops was the new arcade…but its whatever. Because it can technically have skulls and be played enumerable amount of times.
> > > >
> > > > Spartan Ops isn’t arcade. It’s like a second campaign.
> > >
> > > So that could mean another arcade mode is a possibility.
> >
> > how?
>
> Spartan Ops is centered around Requiem and if it also takes place aboard the infinity then Firefight 2.0 can perfectly fit comfortably within the realm of Halo 4 due to the fact that the infinity can generate realistic combat scenarios and therefore can generate firefights as well. So go ahead and make firefight 2.0 maps from Spartan Ops or Campaign <mark>because in the end you can never have enough playlists.</mark>

Yes you can. It was the whole reason behind the consolidation of the reach playlists.

> > > > > > > > Are there any other arcade modes in Halo besides firefight? I can only think of<mark>one</mark> .
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > what one, besides fire fight, is an arcade mode?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Thought Spartan Ops was the new arcade…but its whatever. Because it can technically have skulls and be played enumerable amount of times.
> > > > >
> > > > > Spartan Ops isn’t arcade. It’s like a second campaign.
> > > >
> > > > So that could mean another arcade mode is a possibility.
> > >
> > > how?
> >
> > Spartan Ops is centered around Requiem and if it also takes place aboard the infinity then Firefight 2.0 can perfectly fit comfortably within the realm of Halo 4 due to the fact that the infinity can generate realistic combat scenarios and therefore can generate firefights as well. So go ahead and make firefight 2.0 maps from Spartan Ops or Campaign <mark>because in the end you can never have enough playlists.</mark>
>
> Yes you can. It was the whole reason behind the consolidation of the reach playlists.

So there is a limit to how many playlist we can have? Well, in that case firefight 2.0 is in no way a possibility if this is true and that sucks btw.

> > > > > > > > > Are there any other arcade modes in Halo besides firefight? I can only think of<mark>one</mark> .
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > what one, besides fire fight, is an arcade mode?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Thought Spartan Ops was the new arcade…but its whatever. Because it can technically have skulls and be played enumerable amount of times.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Spartan Ops isn’t arcade. It’s like a second campaign.
> > > > >
> > > > > So that could mean another arcade mode is a possibility.
> > > >
> > > > how?
> > >
> > > Spartan Ops is centered around Requiem and if it also takes place aboard the infinity then Firefight 2.0 can perfectly fit comfortably within the realm of Halo 4 due to the fact that the infinity can generate realistic combat scenarios and therefore can generate firefights as well. So go ahead and make firefight 2.0 maps from Spartan Ops or Campaign <mark>because in the end you can never have enough playlists.</mark>
> >
> > Yes you can. It was the whole reason behind the consolidation of the reach playlists.
>
> So there is a limit to how many playlist we can have? Well, in that case firefight 2.0 is in no way a possibility if this is true.

It’s not an actual limit as in tech restrictions, it’s a discretionary limit, how many playlist before propel become confused and the population begins to thin as an effect, it’s an ease of access thing.

> > > > > > > > > > Are there any other arcade modes in Halo besides firefight? I can only think of<mark>one</mark> .
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > what one, besides fire fight, is an arcade mode?
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Thought Spartan Ops was the new arcade…but its whatever. Because it can technically have skulls and be played enumerable amount of times.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Spartan Ops isn’t arcade. It’s like a second campaign.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > So that could mean another arcade mode is a possibility.
> > > > >
> > > > > how?
> > > >
> > > > Spartan Ops is centered around Requiem and if it also takes place aboard the infinity then Firefight 2.0 can perfectly fit comfortably within the realm of Halo 4 due to the fact that the infinity can generate realistic combat scenarios and therefore can generate firefights as well. So go ahead and make firefight 2.0 maps from Spartan Ops or Campaign <mark>because in the end you can never have enough playlists.</mark>
> > >
> > > Yes you can. It was the whole reason behind the consolidation of the reach playlists.
> >
> > So there is a limit to how many playlist we can have? Well, in that case firefight 2.0 is in no way a possibility if this is true.
>
> It’s not an actual limit as in tech restrictions, it’s a discretionary limit, how many playlist before propel become confused and the population begins to thin as an effect, it’s an ease of access thing.

What if this time there is an actual conflict and firefight simply drops you and possibly a squadron right in the middle of it to break it apart to investigate some sort of objective that can be changed and is placed randomly throughtout the map with the click of a button. Now that sounds like fun and the enemies can be toggled too. The conflict could be flood versus covenant, Promethean versus covenant, humans versus flood or humans versus Promethean.