Another annoying thing about Grifball

Why does it take so damn long for anyone to score (aka, the guys running B&F)

1. Are they cowards
  2. Are they trying to run the clock out to farm creds
  3. Are they thinking this is just for kills
  4. Or are they stupid

I am a very aggressive GB player so when I get the ball, I rush toward the goal, jumping over anything trying to hit me like Mario and landing on the goal (provided I don’t get hit by any shock waves)

then you get killed right off the bat because you don’t wait for a hole or for your team to back you up. I lose games because people do that.

> then you get killed right off the bat because you don’t wait for a hole or for <mark>your team to back you up</mark>. I lose games because people do that.

I went lerroy Jenkins twice in my last game

First time I was close
Second time I made it

I think I might be a special case

About the highlight, most people seem to take the entire round time for it and usually get TKed by their frustrated teammates

In Griffball, sometimes you got to take your time and wait for the perfect oportunity, or you would get smacked and give the ball to the other team… which isn’t very smart most of the time.

EDIT: Well, at least you got chicken.

People like you are the reason I don’t play with randoms.

> In Griffball, sometimes you got to take your time and wait for the perfect oportunity, or you would get smacked and give the ball to the other team… which isn’t very smart most of the time.
>
> EDIT: Well, at least you got chicken.

And I got potatos and a brownie