Another 343 CODING ERROR

(This post has been edited by a Moderator. Genuine concerns are valid and appreciated, insults and nonconstructive jabs not so much. This goes for everyone in the thread)

Condescending much? Maybe if you didn’t come across as such an -Yoink- someone might take you seriously.

> Condescending much? Maybe if you didn’t come across as such an -Yoink!- someone might take you seriously.

I do not post on the waypoint forums to make friends. The only reason I ever even started posting is because right after 343i took over the Halo server I began running into issues. Do to the fact that 343i employees think they are such good programmers that they do not have to test for bugs before they put out there updates. I see so many topics about how awesome 343 is and how much people love them. What have they done??? Make a pros and cons list. I come up with far more CONS.
And don’t even get me started about “the campaign of the decade” HAHA that’s a joke. If on a scale from 1-10 Reach got an 8 I would give anniversary a 3.

Oh look, an inheritor crying about one messed up game.

Embarrassed to be a sharing a forum with ppl like this, seriously.

How could you blaim 343 for giving a 3 to halo anniversary? The campaign was bungie’s! I agree that i have seen more bugs since 343 came but i don’t blame them! They have Halo 4 to deal with! They won’t waste their time for reach!

>

>Implying that this never happened with Bungie and it must be 343i’s fault

>

Really? It says right next to your name DNF. Your game got dropped at that point with those kills. It makes a “cloned” game you finish, however the data for the kills isn’t recorded. I’m sure you still got the credits for it. The game has always done this. It wasn’t a title update, so go to Bungie.net and tell them how much the programming sucks, since they programmed it.

And I’ve had the same thing happen in slayer, I got split from my party and had to play a 2 on 1 until the other 2 quit. It didn’t give me the kills for it, or save the game. Youknow what I did? Played another game.

> And don’t even get me started about “the campaign of the decade” HAHA that’s a joke. If on a scale from 1-10 Reach got an 8 I would give anniversary a 3.

Implying that Reach’s campaign is better than CE’s. Credibility=Gone.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Complaining about firefight no just no.