Anothe theory on Agent Locke

Sorry if this has been brought up already, but I was thinking since Locke is ONI what if his purpose isnt to kill chief but to get chief to kill Hasley. ONI has Hasley in Sydney and Parangosky is trying to get rid of anyone who was involved with the Spartan II program. Since she was the one who oversaw the entire project. Anyone who reads the books or knows ONI knows that they like to play dirty by using someone else to do their work. So Locke’s mission is to find chief using any means necessary to bring him back to earth. So Locke will use Cortana’s death to bring him back by placing the idea of reviving her using Hasley. Then he will have access to his personal files to try and turn chief on Hasley for kidnapping him as a child. What do you think? ?

> Sorry if this has been brought up already, but I was thinking since Locke is ONI what if his purpose isnt to kill chief but to get chief to kill Hasley. ONI has Hasley in Sydney and Parangosky is trying to get rid of anyone who was involved with the Spartan II program. Since she was the one who oversaw the entire project. Anyone who reads the books or knows ONI knows that they like to play dirty by using someone else to do their work. So Locke’s mission is to find chief using any means necessary to bring him back to earth. So Locke will use Cortana’s death to bring him back by placing the idea of reviving her using Hasley. Then he will have access to his personal files to try and turn chief on Hasley for kidnapping him as a child. What do you think? ?

Don’t know if your ignorant or just plain trolling? I know for a fact you have played Halo 4’s campaign and Spartan Ops… so you would know that Doctor Catherine Elizabeth Halsey is not in Sydney anymore… she is currently aboard the CAS-class Assault Carrier ‘Song Of Retribution’, with Supreme Commander Jul 'Mdama AKA The Didact’s Hand.

In terms of John-117 and Locke… no I do believe their connection, future bond and missions are different to what you suggest…