Anonymous

Anonymous

ill join gamertag: ThirSt CaLiBrE

Many skills containing sniping, vehicular, cqc, assault weapons, assassinations, last man standing situations

Anonymous

Hello, my name is Cole. I am a spartan looking at the clans of today. On Halo reach and Halo 4 I was a clan leader myself 2 different times. Both clans being very successful. I have also been a part of many groups including one that actually went around and helped clan leaders be better at their job if they needed the help. I have been trained by 6 different Halo veterans that have given me the tools to be the specialized warrior that I am today. I will look into any clans that invite me, however, due to my potential and experience, I will not be put as a recruit. I am not asking to lead or run. If you wish for me to do that I may do that as well but I will not start from the bottom. I am looking forward to helping any clan that needs me. My gamertag is Cryptoshot Cole. Message me if you require my assistance.

Add me xZOMBIExSLOTHx

He ditched his own clan and joined an existing one as a private

I’m currently looking for MCC players interested in ranking up within a well structured clan gaming community,

I’m looking for players that are 18 and up that would like to join a great gaming community called Xiled Gaming. We have MANY clans within the community, my clans name is XGC New Blood, I am general of this clan, currently building up looking for members There are always members online to game with. My gamer tag is XGC DEFIANCE… please message me on the Xbox if you are interested and want to know more