Annual Weekend Waypoint Play-Together

Over the course of the past week, I have made a ton of friends due to this forum and Halo community. Starting on March 18th, 2011, some of us on this forum had the opportunity to play with bs angel and friends. Some of us didn’t get in. So, a few people (including myself) had started a custom games session to play with people while they waited for an invite.

We kept it going into today, March 19th, 2011. 10+ people constantly in the game.
We’re calling it the “Annual Weekend Waypoint Play-Together”.

What do we do?
If you don’t have people to play with, we’re always here to play!
Also, we’ve got ambassadors within the Waypoint community to be able to play with using this.
We hold tournaments (like we’re doing this weekend) and just random, fun custom games!
We play nearly anything. Indiana Jones to Headhunter. SWAT to Jenga. Anything.
So, you want to join in? Contact these guys!

List of people you can contact:
UNSC Warhead
Br0ken Tears
Avcracy
CruelLEGACEY
Wrayze Hell
OwnedDa Pope
xSavi0rzx
goobot
V 4 Volcanicity
Pwnage x360a
Goldfinger2

(Sometimes these people won’t be around, but keep checking the thread for whenever we play!)

Next Event:
Goldfinger2’s Firefight Weekend
(Weekend of March 26th, 2011.)
http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/7/t/3340.aspx

Who’s up for it?

Im up for it! i was just playing with you guys in the morning. Ill be back on in an hour or 2 see you then.

> Im up for it! i was just playing with you guys in the morning. Ill be back on in an hour or 2 see you then.

Me too! GT Armor Juan

Also, OwnedDa Pope.
I’m stupid and completely forget his name! ;_;

If anybody wants to see a certain event happen, such as a classic night, a Halo 3 night or even a Halo Wars night, send any of us a message and we will set one up. Looking forward to Goldfingers firefight night!

I’m hosting some customs tonight if anyone wants to join in.
Send me a message at Avcracy.

See you all next weekend. <3

Come on folks, join!

Why dont we also submit maps to be tested?

> Why dont we also submit maps to be tested?

That’s actually a really good idea.
Let’s do it!

Don’t forget about the WCCN (Waypoint Community Carnage Night). It used to be pretty regular, but has gone to the wayside, sadly. This will be a fun thing to keep us all in good spirits. :slight_smile:

> Don’t forget about the WCCN (Waypoint Community Carnage Night). It used to be pretty regular, but has gone to the wayside, sadly. This will be a fun thing to keep us all in good spirits. :slight_smile:

If any of you knew me like OwnedDa Pope, you would know I’m overly consistent. :3
I’m going to try to keep this really constant so everyone can have something to play over the weekends!

I know I’m ready to keep it consistent. Even if it’s not a game night, I’m always up for customs and matchmaking with the community. I can’t wait to see what oppurtunities we’ll be presented with when the beta stage is over!

> Don’t forget about the WCCN (Waypoint Community Carnage Night). It used to be pretty regular, but has gone to the wayside, sadly. This will be a fun thing to keep us all in good spirits. :slight_smile:

Let me know when this happens ill be up for it.

> > Don’t forget about the WCCN (Waypoint Community Carnage Night). It used to be pretty regular, but has gone to the wayside, sadly. This will be a fun thing to keep us all in good spirits. :slight_smile:
>
> Let me know when this happens ill be up for it.

Don’t quit this time! :wink:

Add me to this list, it’s the least you can do after invading our 1v1. :slight_smile:

> Add me to this list, it’s the least you can do after invading our 1v1. :slight_smile:

You’ve got yourself a deal, sir.

Also, add me on Xbox LIVE. :3

One thing I would suggest actually if there’s anyone that’s up for it we could do with some tweeked maps which have an observation tower where the losers (L for love people, L for love!) can watch WITHOUT interfering, there was altogether too much betray banter going on last night!

There was also some talk about putting together some kind of fun league - perhaps with themed weekend nights which are varied and team based so that we keep the tone light and fun for the most part.

Thanks again Pope for organising, bs angel & UNSC Warhead for their prizes, and I’m in training for next weekend’s firefight frenzy!

<3

sign me up guys, was great fun meeting you all.

> > > Don’t forget about the WCCN (Waypoint Community Carnage Night). It used to be pretty regular, but has gone to the wayside, sadly. This will be a fun thing to keep us all in good spirits. :slight_smile:
> >
> > Let me know when this happens ill be up for it.
>
> Don’t quit this time! :wink:

System booted me 2 mins into the tourny…/sigh