Annual & Deja Vu Achievement Help

I’ve been working my way through the MCC achievements slowly but surely and Annual/Deja Vu are some of the only ones I have left. Was hoping to find 3 generous souls on here to help me out! Either comment here or DM me if you’re interested - my schedule is very open so I’m pretty much down whenever.

Umm which ones are those?

> 2533274930223782;2:
> Umm which ones are those?

Annual - Halo 3: Complete Halo on 4-player Legendary co-op, with Iron Skull, and everyone in Ghosts.

Deja Vu - H3: ODST: Complete Coastal Highway on 4-player Legendary co-op, with Iron, and no 'Hog or Scorpion.

> 2745721379982123;3:
> > 2533274930223782;2:
> > Umm which ones are those?
>
> Annual - Halo 3: Complete Halo on 4-player Legendary co-op, with Iron Skull, and everyone in Ghosts.
>
> Deja Vu - H3: ODST: Complete Coastal Highway on 4-player Legendary co-op, with Iron, and no 'Hog or Scorpion.

Having done these myself I’d make three suggestions for you when you go for it:

  • Have people who are geographically near you - transatlantic connections don’t work well - and ideally make sure the host (ideally you) is using a wired connection. I say ideally you for hosting as if you disconnect in the load screen after the level it’s possible you won’t get the cheevo if you’re not hosting. - If you can pick a time when no one else in your house is doing anything particularly bandwidth intensive that helps too. - Make sure everyone has comms - it’s normally safer to use game chat with MCC. You can do it if only one person has a mic and is calling the shots, but you’re far better off making sure everyone has the ability to communicate: for the ghost run for annual especially.

I need both of these, so I’m down to help.

> 2533274819572408;5:
> I need both of these, so I’m down to help.

Neither do I, now we just need to find two more people lol.

Add me and we need one more which I might have depending on day and time.

> 2535417104068969;6:
> > 2533274819572408;5:
> > I need both of these, so I’m down to help.
>
> Neither do I, now we just need to find two more people lol.

For those just getting here, I’ve unfortunately got a team of 4 already to do Annual/Deja Vu. Feel free to add me and lmk if you need help with future achievements though! Especially LASOs and multiplayer

> 2533274807802500;7:
> Add me and we need one more which I might have depending on day and time.

Great! You have a headset right?

> 2745721379982123;1:
> I’ve been working my way through the MCC achievements slowly but surely and Annual/Deja Vu are some of the only ones I have left. Was hoping to find 3 generous souls on here to help me out! Either comment here or DM me if you’re interested - my schedule is very open so I’m pretty much down whenever.

Message me GUNNSLINGER38 on Xbox GMT time and I’ll be ready!

I am also in need of help to complete these 2 achievements.
Does anyone still need these ?

My GT is: Tindreal

I’m up for MCC Annual and Deja Vu if anyone else is.

I am interested in getting the Annual and Deja Vu achievements.

> 2533274852858836;12:
> I’m up for MCC Annual and Deja Vu if anyone else is.

Are you still interested in getting these achievements or even possibly helping someone else get them? If so, I am up for getting them either way.