Annoys me about the whole blue flame bs....

When, simply put people can buy a flame effect in-game through credits if memory serves.

> 2533274983853290;1:
> When, simply put people can buy a flame effect in-game through credits if memory serves.

Negative. The red flaming helmet was only available with a download code included in the halo reach legendary edition(can still get this one if you can find a legendary edition on the shelf still) and the blue flames were only available through the bungie app(which discontinued giving the code a long time ago).

> 2533274836684762;2:
> > 2533274983853290;1:
> > When, simply put people can buy a flame effect in-game through credits if memory serves.
>
>
> Negative. The red flaming helmet was only available with a download code included in the halo reach legendary edition(can still get this one if you can find a legendary edition on the shelf still) and the blue flames were only available through the bungie app(which discontinued giving the code a long time ago).

then why in living -Yoink- did I see flaming effect in the armory at the time three years ago…

> 2533274983853290;3:
> > 2533274836684762;2:
> > > 2533274983853290;1:
> > > When, simply put people can buy a flame effect in-game through credits if memory serves.
> >
> >
> > Negative. The red flaming helmet was only available with a download code included in the halo reach legendary edition(can still get this one if you can find a legendary edition on the shelf still) and the blue flames were only available through the bungie app(which discontinued giving the code a long time ago).
>
>
> then why in living -Yoink- did I see flaming effect in the armory at the time three years ago…

three years ago is a long time, memory might be playing tricks on ya. you should only see it if you unlocked it.

Oh boy not these threads again.

> 2533274877769918;5:
> Oh boy not these threads again.

Don’t sass me, I was saying I was tired of the blue flames thread

Check eBay for a Legendary (Red) flaming helmet if you want, that’ll be your best bet if you really want one.

> 2533274917158807;7:
> Check eBay for a Legendary (Red) flaming helmet if you want, that’ll be your best bet if you really want one.

And then I can call you a variety names if you spend loads of money on a silly little armor effect!