Annoying "Zoom" Sound During H2A Gameplay

I doubt I am the only one who has noticed this. I’ve noticed a weird, sort of robotic “zoom” sound in every gameplay footage of H2A. It isn’t the sound from scoping in on a weapon, but rather, you can hear it when the player is just walking around. It seems sporadic and random, but it does happen frequently and it’s beginning to irritate me. Does anyone have an idea what in the world this sound may actually be? Watch any footage of H2A gameplay and the sound should become quite noticeable.

I think I know what you’re talking about. Is it like some sort of “beep” sound? I’ve noticed it when a player is holding a sniper and an enemy walks in front of it.

You won’t notice it when you’re playing.

There is a “bing” sound that chimes quite loudly when your grenade types switch. That may be what you’re hearing.

> 2533274825352815;3:
> You won’t notice it when you’re playing.

Hopefully not, but I’ve noticed it ever since the first footage I saw of H2A. I would just like to know what it is and why it’s there. It doesn’t serve any purpose that I’m aware of.

> 2533274816992374;1:
> I doubt I am the only one who has noticed this. I’ve noticed a weird, sort of robotic “zoom” sound in every gameplay footage of H2A. It isn’t the sound from scoping in on a weapon, but rather, you can hear it when the player is just walking around. It seems sporadic and random, but it does happen frequently and it’s beginning to irritate me. Does anyone have an idea what in the world this sound may actually be? Watch any footage of H2A gameplay and the sound should become quite noticeable.

It can’t be that bad bro.

you don’t mean the sound when the shield regenerates do you? because I felt like it was pretty similar to the original sound.

This sound plays no matter what weapon the player is holding. I think it’s just the player trying to switch from frag grenades to plasma grenades, but because he is unable to do so due to the fact that he has none, the game makes a sound to indicate the lack of stickies.

I know exactly what you’re talking about. It sounds like the player is just zooming in and out constantly and it’s irritating for me too.

Are there any links to anything specific, because I’ve watched a lot of gameplay and I haven’t been annoyed or irritated by anything, so I’d like a solid example.

> 2533274883669557;10:
> Are there any links to anything specific, because I’ve watched a lot of gameplay and I haven’t been annoyed or irritated by anything, so I’d like a solid example.

The Ascension gameplay released yesterday. Listen carefully and you’ll hear a lot of “tzeep” noises.

> 2533274859620752;11:
> > 2533274883669557;10:
> > Are there any links to anything specific, because I’ve watched a lot of gameplay and I haven’t been annoyed or irritated by anything, so I’d like a solid example.
>
>
> The Ascension gameplay released yesterday. Listen carefully and you’ll hear a lot of “tzeep” noises.

Oh, weird. I didn’t notice it until I put headphones on. Sounds like the zoom audio is glitched.

probably as it is like pre-release gameplay there are a few glitches of audio, but it’s near release so i would have thought they would clear glitches like that way before.

I just heard the grenade switch sound wich will get annoying fast

Hope this doesn’t stick around

It’s from players zooming in and out with their weapons nearby. More of a player issue than a design issue.