Annoying sound glitch.

When you’re in the Scorpion Tank during campaign, there isn’t any sound (Firing the guns are fine, just the general engine noise isn’t there)… At least for me anyway. I’m currently walking the entirety of AotCR because of this glitch.

Anyone else annoyed by this?

Never heard this myself. The one I always hear is some strange flubber-like sound when too many Flood spores are around. Reminds me of the sound effect they would use in a Scooby Doo cartoon when someone is starting to run.

I actualy thought the annoying sound glitch that was gonna be mentioned here was that annoying stuttering caused when dead enemies clipped through the map’s textures.

I’ve heard the same sound… I noticed it got louder as I got closer to it… Ive found random weapons spinning in the walls… maybe a half-dozen times now

> I actualy thought the annoying sound glitch that was gonna be mentioned here was that annoying stuttering caused when dead enemies clipped through the map’s textures.

That rattling noise?

Is that what that is?! I here that all the damn time and it so annoying.

The only other sound issue I have also encountered is sometimes ppl’s dialogue disappears. The two common times this happens to me is at the end of Pillar of Autumn when your in the escape shuttle and the pilot shouts “Everyone hold on” and in 343 Guilty Spark when Sarge and the crew are getting attacked by the flood and Keyes shouts " Get back here marine!" Their lips move and you know something is there but nothing happens.