Annoying players in warzone modes.

So the last few days i keep getting killed intentionally by players that are on the same team they keep using spartan charge to push people out of cover to get killed by the enemie team or use a hog to push people out in the open.

Is this new trolling -Yoink-?
Because it is anything but funny and has cost me some good Req weapons they pick them up waste all ammo and then they are of to the next team kill.

People like this should get the -Yoink- out of halo or they should have a mode where they can -Yoink- each other over and let other people just play the game.

> 2533275000505525;1:
> So the last few days i keep getting killed intentionally by players that are on the same team they keep using spartan charge to push people out of cover to get killed by the enemie team or use a hog to push people out in the open.
>
> Is this new trolling -Yoink-?
> Because it is anything but funny and has cost me some good Req weapons they pick them up waste all ammo and then they are of to the next team kill.
>
> People like this should get the -Yoink- out of halo or they should have a mode where they can -Yoink- each other over and let other people just play the game.

It isn’t new. They are acting like idiots. Report them and move on.

I get Spartan Charged all the time by teammates when I pull high level Reqs like Nornfangs Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta etc. It’s nothing new.

I have come across quite a few players who use scout hogs to intentionally team kill. They then upgrade to wraiths and splatter players and knock around vehicles. I never get the option to boot them.

Report and block. I do this constantly and it has really cleaned my games up.

> 2533274866436441;5:
> Report and block. I do this constantly and it has really cleaned my games up.

Unfortunately block doesn’t always work

> 2533274873873545;6:
> > 2533274866436441;5:
> > Report and block. I do this constantly and it has really cleaned my games up.
>
>
> Unfortunately block doesn’t always work

All block does is mute the mic and prevent them from messaging you. It will not make it less likely for you to encounter them.

> 2533274880633045;7:
> > 2533274873873545;6:
> > > 2533274866436441;5:
> > > Report and block. I do this constantly and it has really cleaned my games up.
> >
> >
> > Unfortunately block doesn’t always work
>
>
> All block does is mute the mic and prevent them from messaging you. It will not make it less likely for you to encounter them.

I can attest to this. I have encountered the same few obnoxious team killers even after blocking and reporting them. It doesn’t work.

Unfortunately there’s annoying players in all games. This is nothing new.

I always get the vehicle guy that splatters his own teammates constantly.

> 2533275000505525;1:
> Because it is anything but funny

[It’s a little bit funny.](http://So the last few days i keep getting killed intentionally by players that are on the same team they keep using spartan charge to push people out of cover to get killed by the enemie team or use a hog to push people out in the open. Is this new trolling -Yoink-?)

> 2533274797149385;8:
> > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > 2533274873873545;6:
> > > > 2533274866436441;5:
> > > > Report and block. I do this constantly and it has really cleaned my games up.
> > >
> > >
> > > Unfortunately block doesn’t always work
> >
> >
> > All block does is mute the mic and prevent them from messaging you. It will not make it less likely for you to encounter them.
>
>
> I can attest to this. I have encountered the same few obnoxious team killers even after blocking and reporting them. It doesn’t work.

Yea I’ve had them in the very next game after I “Blocked” them

I haven’t encountered any players like that

> 2533274797149385;4:
> I have come across quite a few players who use scout hogs to intentionally team kill. They then upgrade to wraiths and splatter players and knock around vehicles. I never get the option to boot them.

Yeah me neither is there even a option to block them on halo or do i just report them on there xbox account?

> 2533274985539840;13:
> I haven’t encountered any players like that

Then you are lucky they ruin the match for other players

I’ve had them come after me with ghosts and you name it. One time a window popped up giving me an option to report for betrayal. I was very surprised. I haven’t seen that window ever again. I wish they would put it back. When I chose the report option the guy dissapeared and I didn’t see him again in the game.

its mainly being splattered by team mates or just hit by friendly vehicles in warzone for me

i get the team mates that like to shoot your vehicle in arena because you got in it first. they even do it while your fighting the enemy team

that’s part of online gaming unfortunately. they are everywhere and you cant get rid of them.

> 2533275000505525;14:
> > 2533274797149385;4:
> > I have come across quite a few players who use scout hogs to intentionally team kill. They then upgrade to wraiths and splatter players and knock around vehicles. I never get the option to boot them.
>
>
> Yeah me neither is there even a option to block them on halo or do i just report them on there xbox account?

You can do both via their gamercard.

If there’s was an option to permanently block annoying players. We’d all be playing with the same 100 people. Considering how “large” the H5 player base is.

It can be quite annoying but if you have a req weapon and you die from enemies down there, and the betrayer goes for the weapon, it’s more than likely they will die too so it doesn’t help them, it’s better to just move on with the game or just stay away from being so close to ledges, it happens on the infection map backwoods in the very back with the small wood scaffolding