Annoying Helmet Glitch

For some reason the Protector helmet will appear in multiplayer as if it was a visor helmet but it is not. The helmet will have a pre-selected visor color (one you chose) as if there is another helmet breaking free from within your current.

• The glitch seemingly copies visors from other helmets. Which breaks through the surface of the Protector Helmet. Also with each life another helmet visor seemingly takes its place about 80% of the time. - Easily viewable after a multiplayer match in theater or sometimes upon death depending on how severe it is at the time.Side Note: I have uploaded the screen shots of the glitch to file share via halo 4 under the tag: P Helmet Glitch. (no period)

Do you happen to have a picture or video of the glitch?

I have obtained some screenshots with different forms of the glitch. Though for the life of me I cant figure out how to post the pictures here. Although if there is not a way to post a screen shot here i have added additional info on the glitch up top at the original post.

> 2533274938120356;3:
> I have obtained some screenshots with different forms of the glitch. Though for the life of me I cant figure out how to post the pictures here. Although if there is not a way to post a screen shot here i have added additional info on the glitch up top at the original post.

You can upload the pictures through another site, like imgur, and then provide the link here. There is no way to directly upload photos to this forum, sadly.

I don’t really know any trusted sites for that. Though if your willing to load up halo 4. I uploaded the screenshots there under the tag: P Helmet Glitch.