Annoying Glitch

I just won a game of Team Arena, got the victory, saw my spartan stood with the rest of the team, everything.
Everything was good until I noticed my rank was supposedly going down …

What?

Yes, and when I checked the carnage report it said I was in blue team, despite just earlier having played a full 10 minute game with a red body and red friends, a red victory sign, oh, and a red squad of 4 in the victory stance.

Great. Going to the effort of pushing hard for a win on a tough game and getting confused for the wrong colour …

Am I alone on this one?

> 2535471889949420;1:
> I just won a game of Team Arena, got the victory, saw my spartan stood with the rest of the team, everything.
> Everything was good until I noticed my rank was supposedly going down …
>
> What?
>
> Yes, and when I checked the carnage report it said I was in blue team, despite just earlier having played a full 10 minute game with a red body and red friends, a red victory sign, oh, and a red squad of 4 in the victory stance.
>
> Great. Going to the effort of pushing hard for a win on a tough game and getting confused for the wrong colour …
>
> Am I alone on this one?

Gosh man, that sucks. Never happened to me, but man that sucks. So you were red team, but the game suddenly became color blind?

> 2535471889949420;1:
> I just won a game of Team Arena, got the victory, saw my spartan stood with the rest of the team, everything.
> Everything was good until I noticed my rank was supposedly going down …
>
> What?
>
> Yes, and when I checked the carnage report it said I was in blue team, despite just earlier having played a full 10 minute game with a red body and red friends, a red victory sign, oh, and a red squad of 4 in the victory stance.
>
> Great. Going to the effort of pushing hard for a win on a tough game and getting confused for the wrong colour …
>
> Am I alone on this one?

Maybe you were team killing so the game put you on the rightful team lmaooo

I checked and it said you won. Idk what you’re on about.

That is weird, maybe you got carried so hard that the game still thinks you are bad haha. Just kidding sorry

That sounds very weird.