Annoying Boss Spawn Locations

No seriously, do you ppl at 343 even check your content properly before launch? or is the whole thing intentional…what im talking about is:

WHY THE -Yoink- DO VEHICLE AND WARDEN BOSSES HAVE A CHANCE OF SPAWNING INSIDE GARAGES OR AT THE FAR END OF THE -Yoink- HOME BASE, SURROUNDED BY WALLS ALLOWING MINIMAL ACCESS BY PLAYER WEAPONS ?!?!?

Did u lot seriously think that it would make the whole thing “challenging” or “fun”??

let me tell you my experience for the last 2 firefight games i played…

1. Attack on Sanctum: So we are on round 4 with a well organised team having high damage vehicles out, and 4 of those Promethean controlled mantises spawn for that round. no biggie, everyone has vehicles and we manage to take down 3/4 by the 2 minute mark. Only one more left right? easy to complete right?? NO. The last mantis somehow ended up on the top floor of the garage with the tanks only able to do indirect splash damage most of the time.

thankfully two of us had ultra banshees and spawned them and took out the mantis and while it was a very close call (10 seconds left in the round), we managed to proceed to the last round and win that game.

2. March on Stormbreak: Again, i get lucky on a solo matchmaking attempt and get a good team who understood the value of vehicles and we did decently to make it to the last round. This one had 5 Promethean bosses spawning and the first 2 were knight legendary bosses. Took them down by the 3.40 mark and in a comfortable position to the the remaining 3 bosses, which we knew will be 2 legendary wardens and 1 mythic warden. 343 troll spawns strikes again and all 3 warden spawn right at the back of the home base, with no way for wraiths and tanks to get there. wasted 2 entire minutes doing splash damage and killing one legendary warden and had 1.20 minutes to kill the mythic (totally inaccessible by vehicles) and legendary boss. As you can guess, we ran out of time and had to lose what would have actually been an assured victory.

TL,DR : Fix the troll spawns of vehicle and warden bosses on certain maps. Its fine if its hard to kill them cuz they hit hard and all, but its totally annoying and unfair if its not possible to kill because they put physical barriers in front of the bosses.

also, while im at it, i might as well rant about the insane respawn timers. its bad enough that most rounds are all about killing damage sponge bosses, why make it worse that a net total of half the round time is spent in the respawn sequence?!

Oh and on the topic of bosses, why do certain round combinations end up making us to fight a horde of banshee/phaeton/mantis bosses with lesser banshee/phaeton/splinter turret soldier minions while most of the team is on req level 2-3? in short, why even make them spawn on any round below 4???