Annoyed Will Never Be Able To Get All Elite Armor

The reason is I can’t find any good Lone Wolf matches so I won’t be able to get Steppin Razor (which also requires the map have a Sword) or Overkill.

You can easily boost these achievements with other people if you look at achievement websites.

Not really, since those two achievements require being in the Lone Wolf playlist, where you can only go in the playlist by yourself.

> 2533274821485400;3:
> Not really, since those two achievements require being in the Lone Wolf playlist, where you can only go in the playlist by yourself.

We didn’t have any trouble to initiate a research at the same time + I believe there is a slayer variant with only swords anyway.

> 2533274964556797;4:
> > 2533274821485400;3:
> > Not really, since those two achievements require being in the Lone Wolf playlist, where you can only go in the playlist by yourself.
>
> We didn’t have any trouble to initiate a research at the same time + I believe there is a slayer variant with only swords anyway.

Hmm, will try that sometime.

> 2533274821485400;3:
> Not really, since those two achievements require being in the Lone Wolf playlist, where you can only go in the playlist by yourself.

Yes really. You search at the same time with people at similar skill and you can match up. Very easy.