Announcer DLC packs?

Remember in cod ghost how you could get snoop Dogg to be your anoucer? What if we did that with Halo 5? Imagine Snoop Dogg or Nolan north or even Daniel Craig anoucing “We can still destroy the enemy core” rather than boring old Palmer?

I’d rather have the original announcer.

How dare you even suggest that we replace Palmer! No one and I repeat no one can replace her when it comes to reminding us that “We can still destroy the enemy core”. That’s the best part of Warzone isn’t it?

> 2533275008117146;1:
> Remember in cod ghost how you could get snoop Dogg to be your anoucer? What if we did that with Halo 5? Imagine Snoop Dogg or Nolan north or even Daniel Craig anoucing “We can still destroy the enemy core” rather than boring old Palmer?

I’d rather have the arena announcer.
Self called “the voice of god” -Jeff steitzer.

To announce warzone, instead of bleeding ears palmer.

And no I don’t remember any COD I’m a halo player…

Imagine Morgan Freeman announcing… I’d buy that

I’d rather have firefight voices back from halo reach like you can chose the character like cheif,emile,jorge etc. I would rater have emile saying ‘‘we can destroy the enemy core’’, also it would be cool if they added that in arena like emile etc saying ‘‘killing frenzy, Gain the lead’’, also before halo 5 came out and when i saw game play i thought you can switch voices like '‘sniper rifle on the field’'but with another voice.

I’d rather have Jeff Steitzer or Sgt. Johnson. No one else would be fit for a Halo announcer. I don’t even know how Palmer made the cut.

I’d better have sergent johnson !

> 2533274846254259;2:
> I’d rather have the original announcer.

I’d rather have the original guilty spark!!

I think I would be willing to pay to have Jeff Steitzer back in Warzone instead of Palmer.

I’d pay for a Vincent Price narrator