Announcement: I am retiring

I am officially retiring from Halo: Reach. I am ready to move on. I’ll see ya’ll in Halo 4. Thank you for all the good times.

Who are you?

…And?

> …And?

That’s not nice at all! Good luck in your future endeavours op!

lol sarcasm

> I am officially retiring from Halo: Reach. I am ready to move on. I’ll see ya’ll in Halo 4. Thank you for all the good times.

You was a good player…many a times youve saved me from death.I salute you and wsh you a good journey!

lol sarcasm

Why are you posting, if you don’t care? Anyway, I thought some people on here who hate me would like to throw a party, now that they won’t have my posts making them mad. I was curious how people would respond, really.

> > …And?
>
> That’s not nice at all! Good luck in your future endeavours op!
>
>
> lol sarcasm

Hah. clever.

Oh, sorry. I meant douchey.

> > I am officially retiring from Halo: Reach. I am ready to move on. I’ll see ya’ll in Halo 4. Thank you for all the good times.
>
> You was a good player…many a times youve saved me from death.I salute you and wsh you a good journey!
>
> lol sarcasm

Copy cat.

This is part of why I am retiring. After an online shooter has been out for a long time, a lot of the nice players who play for fun have left and you’re left with a lot of players who love to bring others down to make themselves look better. The first six to nine months of a shooters life are the most fun.

No offence, but no one seems to know who you are. I never seen you before anyway. You claim to have haters though.

Anyway, heres your imitation “bolex” watch as a retirement gift. See you in november.

But also, I’ve played Reach aloooooooooooooooooot, and you start to get tired of anything eventually. I was planning to keep going 'till I reached the top ranking, but I got to Nova and I felt like that was enough.

> No offence, but no one seems to know who you are. I never seen you before anyway. You claim to have haters though.
>
> Anyway, heres your imitation “bolex” watch as a retirement gift. See you in november.

Why do people assume I’m posting because I think a lot of people know who I am? Not everything is about ego. It’s what’s going on with me and Reach, and I was curious what people’s responses would be. That’s all there is to it.

Anyways, that last sentence was pretty funny.

> > No offence, but no one seems to know who you are. I never seen you before anyway. You claim to have haters though.
> >
> > Anyway, heres your imitation “bolex” watch as a retirement gift. See you in november.
>
> Why do people assume I’m posting because I think a lot of people know who I am? Not everything is about ego. It’s what’s going on with me and Reach, and I was curious what people’s responses would be. That’s all there is to it.
>
> Anyways, that last sentence was pretty funny.

Next time, PM the people you are trying to reach.