Annnnd Social Fiesta is gone....

Why don’t they keep that mode as a permanent playlist??? It is way more fun than all the other playlists,…

what a pity, was nice for boosting ‘wonderful toys’ commendation

And i didn’t even get to play it. So daft, rotating playlists is pointless.

It actually makes sense to rotate it out imo. It was fun while it was there and it will be fun when it comes back.

While I loved fiesta social snipers is fun as well.

> 2533274792692410;3:
> And i didn’t even get to play it. So daft, rotating playlists is pointless.

you had an entire week so thats on you

Fiesta is by far the most “social” playlist. My only problem with it was that it should’ve been on custom maps.

> 2533274886531207;4:
> It actually makes sense to rotate it out imo. It was fun while it was there and it will be fun when it comes back.

Agreed. I like the idea of the playlist rotating on a weekly basis.

It was definitely fun, and I hope they bring it back. Would liked to have seen the SPNKR rocket launcher included in it, but maybe next time

> 2533274820441404;2:
> what a pity, was nice for boosting ‘wonderful toys’ commendation

Awww -Yoink- me, I didn’t even know those could be done in there.

I couldn’t even play it once.
I live in Germany and whenever I search for a game the game tells me that there are currently not enough players live.

Who needs all of those gamemodes. Were the heck is Doubles.

> 2533275018175730;12:
> Who needs all of those gamemodes. Were the heck is Doubles.

AMEN! Praise Jesus!

While I like the idea of rotating playlists, I feel that Halo 5 is lacking a permanent Action Sack playlist. We had it in every other Halo game, why not here? We could have Fiesta in there, as well as fun stuff like Dodgeball and all of the other gametypes shown off during the livestreams. Make it happen, 343i!

> 2533274921373075;11:
> I couldn’t even play it once.
> I live in Germany and whenever I search for a game the game tells me that there are currently not enough players live.

Same here, I am from Germany, too, sometimes it’s not easy to find a game…

> 2533274808386392;14:
> While I like the idea of rotating playlists, I feel that Halo 5 is lacking a permanent Action Sack playlist. We had it in every other Halo game, why not here? We could have Fiesta in there, as well as fun stuff like Dodgeball and all of the other gametypes shown off during the livestreams. Make it happen, 343i!

yup, I mean variety is what makes halo so special… and they take the most fun mode away after promoting it for weeks…